Process of Hypothecation Removal - Ghaziabad

Arpit Jain

JainShaab!
Hello All

Recently I have got my Swift Dzire's hypothecation removed, so thought to share it with everyone in which one has to incur "0" INR.

I know many of us think that it's really hard to get things done from any UP Regional Office, however to brief you about the same I have pen down certain points so that people can be made aware of such things:

1. Once you are done with your last EMI towards your car/bike loan, collect Form 35 & NOC from the same Bank.
2. Make 2-3 copies of the same along with your Aadhar, PAN, Driving License
3. Do take 1-2 copies of RC, Valid Insurance & Valid Pollution Certificate
4. If possible please get a legal document (made on a stamp paper of 10 INR) with some basic stuff written on it, which states that you are the one on whose Car/Bike is registered. (Though I didn't found any real need of the same, however as it was mentioned by the RTO Staff, I obliged) paid 70 INR
5. Enter from gate # 1 and search for Counter # 19 (it is located at the back side)
5. Deposit all these documents at Counter # 19 with original RC
6. RTO staff at Counter # 19 will ask you to sign at some places on Form 35 (oblige him) and 1 left thumb impression
7. Once he has all documents & your sign with thumb impression, he will issue you a receipt with date of deposit & date for collection. (Kindly note that this is a Kuccha receipt, no worries, it works)

Location of RTO :
Google Maps

Fees :
Nil

I am not an agent, so please don't poke me with different queries related to RTO services.
The process is very simple and quick.
Generally they return your new RC in 3 days.
There are a lot of agents sitting in front of RTO, however ditch them all and explore.

Advise :
Reach as early as possible to avoid mad rush and experience the helping nature of RTO Staff
Make sure to have all documents in place
Kindly be courteous with staff as he is also a human being and sitting there for your service.
Don't even allow a broker to make an excuse with you, go with full confidence.
Second Saturday is OFF
Look for state/public holidays (I have to make 3 rounds just because of this)

Thanks
Arpit C Jain.

Arpit Jain

JainShaab!
Thanks for the valuable information Arpit.
I have to do the same process with Janakpuri RTO in Delhi in a couple of months.Will share how it goes.
Yes, I think with BCMT we can make most out of it....people google these things and get nothing ... so it would be wise decision if we can help others who are unaware of these processes, since i know agents charge no less than 2000 bucks just to get such things done in which Govt don't charge anything...

Amarjot

Hello All

Recently I have got my Swift Dzire's hypothecation removed, so thought to share it with everyone in which one has to incur "0" INR.

I know many of us think that it's really hard to get things done from any UP Regional Office, however to brief you about the same I have pen down certain points so that people can be made aware of such things:

1. Once you are done with your last EMI towards your car/bike loan, collect Form 35 & NOC from the same Bank.
2. Make 2-3 copies of the same along with your Aadhar, PAN, Driving License
3. Do take 1-2 copies of RC, Valid Insurance & Valid Pollution Certificate
4. If possible please get a legal document (made on a stamp paper of 10 INR) with some basic stuff written on it, which states that you are the one on whose Car/Bike is registered. (Though I didn't found any real need of the same, however as it was mentioned by the RTO Staff, I obliged) paid 70 INR
5. Enter from gate # 1 and search for Counter # 19 (it is located at the back side)
5. Deposit all these documents at Counter # 19 with original RC
6. RTO staff at Counter # 19 will ask you to sign at some places on Form 35 (oblige him) and 1 left thumb impression
7. Once he has all documents & your sign with thumb impression, he will issue you a receipt with date of deposit & date for collection. (Kindly note that this is a Kuccha receipt, no worries, it works)

Location of RTO :
Google Maps

Fees :
Nil

I am not an agent, so please don't poke me with different queries related to RTO services.
The process is very simple and quick.
Generally they return your new RC in 3 days.
There are a lot of agents sitting in front of RTO, however ditch them all and explore.

Advise :
Reach as early as possible to avoid mad rush and experience the helping nature of RTO Staff
Make sure to have all documents in place
Kindly be courteous with staff as he is also a human being and sitting there for your service.
Don't even allow a broker to make an excuse with you, go with full confidence.
Second Saturday is OFF
Look for state/public holidays (I have to make 3 rounds just because of this)

Thanks
Arpit C Jain.
********* AUG 2021 (UPDATE)
Hello Friends,
I have recently (Aug 2021) got the hypothecation removed from my car from RTO Ghaziabad, and following are the findings that might be helpful for all who would be interested to know:
1. Get the NOC and form 35 signed from your bank when the car loan finished. The letter they give is valid for 30 days.
2. Original RC
3. Valid Insurance
4. Valid Pollution certificate
5. HSRP Number payment receipt

Open https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/vahanservice/vahan/ui/statevalidation/homepage.xhtml?statecd=Mzc2MzM2MzAzNjY0MzIzODM3NjIzNjY0MzY2MjM3NTU1MA==

Enter your car number and upload form 35 (Less than 200KB file)
Pay money INR 0.00, Print receipt
Take appointment on a date, print the appointment schedule. Carry all above (1 to 5) documents with you.
Go to RTO, Ghaziabad via NH24, Park vehicle inside RTO complex.
Time 10:30 am to 1PM, reach early to avoid rush.
Submit at counter no 16 (Backside)
For company owned vehicle, get a letter on INR 10 stamp paper for authorizing the person representing the company, Also carry company stamp.

After submission, the new RC would be given out after - 2-3 days.
Hope this helps all..