Promenading in the Mountains and Glens of Himachal – Sach Pass, Kugti, Barot

patang

I learnt from you how to a write day by day travelogue and adding links. Nice and beautiful experiences. I am also feeling to write my March19 Himachal experience. It is really nice to see again the photos of the places I have already visited like Bharmor, Kugti and Barot.
View attachment 776719I stayed in a home stay just right(here left) side of the wooden house. A girl, whom I met on the bus from Mandi to Barot, gave me lift from the bus stand and took me to this place in the car, which she hired for her brother and his luggage. Her brother is an army jawan posted in Kargil. It was raining cats and dogs then. She offered me to stay with them but I preferred to stay in the home stay. They live in this wooden house. I went to their house later and had a cup of tea and a nice chit chat with the family. They are 7/8 sisters and a brother. I crossed this wooden bridge thrice to go to the opposite side.
A request : May I take this photo with your permission ? This photo made me nostalgic.

Last edited:

mousourik

Who Am I
@eskay Thanks. I'd also like to know about the questions raised by @adsatinder regarding the road on the opposite mountain at Baragram, particularly whether a car can be taken there. In that case, may be, next time...

@patang Thanks Jhumka for your kind words. It's a free world, anybody can take anything. The link for the attachment is not working. The videos lacked audio, and so they are disabled this morn. Hopefully the updated videos can be uploaded tonight. :)

Edited : Videos are now updated with audio.

Last edited:

eskay

Sandeep Kaul
@eskay Thanks. I'd also like to know about the questions raised by @adsatinder regarding the road on the opposite mountain at Baragram, particularly whether a car can be taken there. In that case, may be, next time...

@patang Thanks Jhumka for your kind words. It's a free world, anybody can take anything. The link for the attachment is not working. The videos lacked audio, and so they are disabled this morn. Hopefully the updated videos can be uploaded tonight. :)
The best person to answer is @DECHAD74.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk