Provident Fund dilemma :-(

zack2137

Leh'd and how!
Slightly offtopic but does anyone know of a PF agent in Mumbai who can some work on fee basis? I changed job about 2 years ago but my old PF has not been transferred to my new PF account yet. Now I'm in Delhi and the old PF account belongs to Mumbai PF office. So I need someone there do visit the office and follow up and do the running around.

Rohit Kothari

Super User
Slightly offtopic but does anyone know of a PF agent in Mumbai who can some work on fee basis? I changed job about 2 years ago but my old PF has not been transferred to my new PF account yet. Now I'm in Delhi and the old PF account belongs to Mumbai PF office. So I need someone there do visit the office and follow up and do the running around.
Rather than hiring an agent, file an RTI giving details of when you filed for transfer/withdrawal. Trust me you will get a response. It does not matter that you are in Dehi now. I did the same when I moved a job and had my PF in bangalore. Filed an RTI and within a couple of weeks everything was sorted out.

zack2137

Leh'd and how!
Rather than hiring an agent, file an RTI giving details of when you filed for transfer/withdrawal. Trust me you will get a response. It does not matter that you are in Dehi now. I did the same when I moved a job and had my PF in bangalore. Filed an RTI and within a couple of weeks everything was sorted out.
Actually I know where is it stuck. While preparing the application, somehow the new PF account number was wrongly entered on the form. Back then online facility wasn't available. Now the problem is that the Delhi PF office says they haven't received any PF from Mumbai office and online application gets rejected saying Mumbai has already processed the application.

So I need someone who can follow up from Mumbai office, get the old application scrapped and then apply afresh.

uturn

Super User
I am also in same situation for my wife's pf account tried with one middle man but not yet succeed it seems we should approach personally.
in her case most of the account is settled but one account is not upgraded by previous employer some miscommunication we are also trying to get it done.
You can see account status online.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

zack2137

Leh'd and how!
I am also in same situation for my wife's pf account tried with one middle man but not yet succeed it seems we should approach personally.
in her case most of the account is settled but one account is not upgraded by previous employer some miscommunication we are also trying to get it done.
You can see account status online.

Can you give me the middle man's number? I can try approaching him if he can sort out my case :)

uturn

Super User
Can you give me the middle man's number? I can try approaching him if he can sort out my case :)
still today he is unable to solve problem in my case one of my friend who is in hr he has mentioned his name let us see by month end he is gng to respond.
Once i am ok with this guy i will definitely share his details else we are personally visiting pf office in kandivli i wl share my experience & wl try to help.