Pulsar 220 starting problem

Kartik Pathania

I own pulsar 220 f model 2010 from last 2 months whenever in morning i start my bike it don't start for several attempts and finally i have to rev up acceleration to start the engine for 10 seconds but after engine gets hot it starts without acceleration
I visited bajaj service centre but they are unable to find the problem please help me out with this?

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
Go to an experienced mechanic for this one-is your model with Fuel Injection or the one with a carburetor?If with Fi most probably the pump priming is to blame -if the carb one,then the diaphragm has lost tension and the slide is loose in the throttle body.

Kartik Pathania

Sir i visited bajaj service center every time they wash engine with water to cool down the engine to test this problem and changed choke but nothing happened.
They are unbale to find the problem cause.

Mandar_C500

I own pulsar 220 f model 2010 from last 2 months whenever in morning i start my bike it don't start for several attempts and finally i have to rev up acceleration to start the engine for 10 seconds but after engine gets hot it starts without acceleration
I visited bajaj service centre but they are unable to find the problem please help me out with this?
Try using choke while starting the bike in the morning / cold.