Pune Amravati

Discussion in 'Road Status' started by sachinda, May 21, 2014.

1. sachinda

sachinda New Member

I am planning my trip from Pune to Amravati in next week.

Like to know with best possible route and if any one want to share some itinerary for this route.

I think most used road now a days is
    pune- Nagar -auraganbad- jalana- mehkar - karanaja- amravati.

If any suggestion plz let me know also share any recent update on this road condition.

2. suyash_tripathi

suyash_tripathi Well-Known Member

Yes, the route chosen by you is the best at present. Jalna bypass is in mess and a brief stretch near Mehkar is bad, rest all is fine.

3. sachinda

sachinda New Member

Thanks Suyash for feedback.

If anyone have recently traveled by this route...plz share some info to get more clarity on road condition.
    How much time required to travel by this route.

4. suyash_tripathi

suyash_tripathi Well-Known Member

Sedate driving takes around 7 to 8 hours.

5. sachinda

sachinda New Member

Thanks Suyush....

Have you gone through this road before......or recently....

I am going by car for first time .....with my new car, so i have these type of curious queries :)

thanks anyways for your inputs & any if u have any suggestion plz let me know.

6. sachinda

sachinda New Member

Also, Does anyone let me know if any best OFFLINE navigator i can use for android phone in case 3G is not working in some places.

7. sachinda

sachinda New Member

I have completed my trip by road through below path -
    Pune- Nagar -Auraganbad- Jalana- Mehkar - karanaja- Amravati

Nice road :) except some bad patches near jalan - mehkar route :(..... other wise nice road.

Also need to add one point, there is no petrol pump between karanja-Malegaon for about 50KMs so plz keep note of this :(.

I have also travel from Amravati to Nagpur this is one of the best road to travel bu car.

8. Traveller55

Traveller55 Active Member

So how long did it take you? Can it be done in a day or is a break recommended? And how long was the bad stretch for? I'm planning to drive to Tadoba during Diwali. Would this be the same route I need to follow and would the drive time be similar?

Sorry for so many queries but there almost are no current posts on this sector on any travel forum. Your having travelled recently makes you sit on top of the knowledge disbursement pile, so to pseak. :D

9. Roadhunk

Roadhunk MUSAFIR HU, PARYATAK NAHI

Bro, if you are traveling to tadoba, you can go through to karanja-dharwa-yawatmal-mohada-wani-warora-tadoba,the route takes 5 hours to complete distance is near about 300 km. another route is karanja-pulgaon-warud-hinghaghat-yensa-tadoba, distance is 270 and more than 5 hours is taken.

- - - Updated - - -

So true I mostly travel on this road, As i reside in nagpur I m proud of this nagpur to amravati road stretch. The distance between nagpur to amravati is covered in less than 2 hours.

10. Traveller55

Traveller55 Active Member

Thanks man. 300 km is from where? I'll actually travel from Santa Cruz west Mumbai. So how long is the drive and would I need to look for an overnight someplace