Pune Amravati

Discussion in 'Road Status' started by sachinda, May 21, 2014.

1. Roadhunk

Roadhunk MUSAFIR HU, PARYATAK NAHI

Bro, instead of looking for private resort opt for the MTDC one. They have all the amenities and features, but MTDC has one more thing which other resorts do not have that is a pet Deer. They call her Pari, she daily visits the premises of the resort in early morning and in the time of sunset. It is nice to see dat ur willing to visit nagzira but i would like to tell you that you should be having luck on your side, if you are only visiting the place for watching tiger. Today another wildlife sanctuary opened near nagpur, it is called Bor.

- - - Updated - - -

To visit nagzira from pune you should take Nagar road from pune, to aurangabad-jalna-mehkar-karanja-amravati bypass-Nagpur ORR(outer ring road)-Bhandara-Nagzira.
    The road between Pune-Aurangabad is excellent, amravati to nagpur bypass and to bhandara you would drive on a superb 4-lane highway out of which 75% is newly constructed.

2. Traveller55

Traveller55 Active Member

Where is Bor and what are the features of this place. Any MTDC resort up already

3. Traveller55

Is it a cannonball run from Pune to Nagzira too

4. Roadhunk

Well it is a 900 km ride and can be completed with in 15 hours. So, if you start at 9 in the morning, you would reach nagzira late in the night. But you can halt at nagpur in the night somewhere about 10 you would reach Nagpur. And then next day you can go to Nagzira. And Bor is actually located between Nagpur and wardha. from nagpur it is 75 km and from wardha it is 35 km. And yes there is a MTDC resort at Bor, but i have never stayed at the resort. But i have visited Bor a number of times.

5. Traveller55

Fabulous information. Thanks. I'll look you up in case more issues come to mind

6. Roadhunk

ok bro anytime happy to help you

7. sachinda

sachinda New Member

Has anyone traveled recently on Pune - Amravati - Nagpur , How is the Road condition after this rainy season. and is it safe to traveled in coming days.

Really appreciate for any update / suggestion.

8. Roadhunk

Bro, from Pune the road is good until jalna. be cautions while driving near Sindhikhedraja and malegaon but from there to Karanja there are some rough patches in between. From Karanja the road is good until karanja juction. 1-2 km before Amravati bypass is little bit eroded.From amravati bypass the road has 1-2 diversions on the bypass and flyover. But from Amravati to Nagpur the ride is superb.

9. sachinda

sachinda New Member

Thanks Roadhunk for reply & update.

Have you traveled recently mostly by this route....mostly since this rainy season begins.

10. Roadhunk

My dad travels on this route 3-4 a month so I know a little bit about this road. I travel 1-2 in a month on this road. From Nagpur to Akola I travel 3-4 times in a fortnight.