Pune Amravati

amolpg

I am planning my trip from Pune to Amravati in next week.

Like to know with best possible route and if any one want to share some itinerary for this route.

I think most used road now a days is
pune- Nagar -auraganbad- jalana- mehkar - karanaja- amravati.

If any suggestion plz let me know also share any recent update on this road condition.
The route you have planned is ideal. Pune to Jalna is all 4 laned. I don't know about your driving experience but Pune to Jalna is not typical 4 laned road. Locals have removed divider for U-Turns or for turning on the lanes in many places. They drive vehicles which are not very well maintained so no tail lamps or proper head lights. So if you are planning to drive after dark then you will need to be careful :)

Roadhunk

MUSAFIR HU, PARYATAK NAHI
The route you have planned is ideal. Pune to Jalna is all 4 laned. I don't know about your driving experience but Pune to Jalna is not typical 4 laned road. Locals have removed divider for U-Turns or for turning on the lanes in many places. They drive vehicles which are not very well maintained so no tail lamps or proper head lights. So if you are planning to drive after dark then you will need to be careful :)
Bro, i think as he going to start from Pune he would reach Jalna in day light only, as the distance between Pune to Jalna is just 320 km.

sachinda

Bro, i think as he going to start from Pune he would reach Jalna in day light only, as the distance between Pune to Jalna is just 320 km.
thanks for all these updates.....yes i will start from pune early morning .....will be planning for next week only.
Yes i have gone through this route some months back...but just concern as it is rainy season so like to know about current road condition & all.

sachinda

HI...

Any latest update on Pune - Nagar Auragabad - karanja - Amravati road update.
As we are planing for Diwali trip on this route.

Traveller55

Hi Sachinda, none really. I want able to book the safaris at Tadoba so shelved the plans to drive doen way. Now headed to Hampi instead

Roadhunk

MUSAFIR HU, PARYATAK NAHI
HI...

Any latest update on Pune - Nagar Auragabad - karanja - Amravati road update.
As we are planing for Diwali trip on this route.
Sir the road is in immaculate condition from Pune till Jalna. Only after Jalna you experience a rough patch near Mehkar and Sindhikhedraja . when you reach near Katanja the road is preety good till Amravati. By the way sir , where are you heading ?

sachinda

This is my Home Town trip for Diwali Vacation.

Is their any By pass road for Aurangabad or do we need to go through CITY only.