Pune -Myanmar-Thailand-Cambodia

Suhasholkar

Dear friends,I am member of BCMT since 2.5 years and regularly read.Info from all of you have helped me a lot in past two trips
1) Pune -Delhi-Amritsar-Phelgam-Srinagar-kargil Ladakh and back by road in May 2015.(me.my wife and her brother in Nissan Terreno) 22 days.
2)Pune -Visakapattanam-Bhuwaneshwar-Siliguri -Darjeeling-Gangtok-north Sikkim-Hasimara-Paro -Thimpu-Tigernest- and back in feb 2016.(me and my better-half,Alto k10 ) 23 days.
Now we are planning
Pune -Myanmar-Thailand-Cambodia and back.
i have succeeded in getting info about procedure of visa and taking car in Thailand and Cambodia.
Carnet issued by Automobile Assoc.may work in above two countries.( Cambodia still not sure)
I am not able to get any authentic info in case of Myanmar.
Myanmar embassy has not responded to my mail nor answering calls.
If anybody from our group had done this trip or knows please help.
thanks again
with regards
suhas holkar
pune

Shirish Batule

Dear friends,I am member of BCMT since 2.5 years and regularly read.Info from all of you have helped me a lot in past two trips
1) Pune -Delhi-Amritsar-Phelgam-Srinagar-kargil Ladakh and back by road in May 2015.(me.my wife and her brother in Nissan Terreno) 22 days.
2)Pune -Visakapattanam-Bhuwaneshwar-Siliguri -Darjeeling-Gangtok-north Sikkim-Hasimara-Paro -Thimpu-Tigernest- and back in feb 2016.(me and my better-half,Alto k10 ) 23 days.
Now we are planning
Pune -Myanmar-Thailand-Cambodia and back.
i have succeeded in getting info about procedure of visa and taking car in Thailand and Cambodia.
Carnet issued by Automobile Assoc.may work in above two countries.( Cambodia still not sure)
I am not able to get any authentic info in case of Myanmar.
Myanmar embassy has not responded to my mail nor answering calls.
If anybody from our group had done this trip or knows please help.
thanks again
with regards
suhas holkar
pune
Hi Suhasholkar,

I can help you regarding this.
One of my friend was in Thailand for one year and he also planning for same(your) tour by car and he has information about this in details.
Call me on my cell: 9823243071