Pune to coorg trip

aasangale

Hi All,

I am planning for a pune to coorg trip in coming December,

Can any one suggest best route with one mid way stay as will be traveling with family

shadaab

Hi All,

I am planning for a pune to coorg trip in coming December,

Can any one suggest best route with one mid way stay as will be traveling with family
U can take Pune devangeere hassan madikeri route

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

shadaab

U can take mid way break @ devangeere. It will take around 17/18 hrs from pune to Medikeri

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

deepam

Super User
What are the places you are planning to cover in Coorg? Where are you planning to stay and spend time. If you share me the exact place, I can suggest a better route.
Remember it is still raining in Coorg and I am skeptical about Road conditions.

For Pune to Madikeri: Pune to Madikeri

From Davangere to Madikeri it is 2 lane and do not expect to pick up good speeds.

aasangale

What are the places you are planning to cover in Coorg? Where are you planning to stay and spend time. If you share me the exact place, I can suggest a better route.
Remember it is still raining in Coorg and I am skeptical about Road conditions.

For Pune to Madikeri: Pune to Madikeri

From Davangere to Madikeri it is 2 lane and do not expect to pick up good speeds.
I am planning 5th to 8th December and will be staying in madikeri

deepam

Super User
What time are you planning to start from Pune? If you are only doing day journey; then you are staying for a day or two @ Madikeri. If you want to do in one go, start from Pune at 2 AM.
Pune to Madikeri
Alternatively if you want to cover Davanagere to Madikeri post sunset or night it is doable; except make sure:
  1. Car is in good condition.
  2. You can charge your mobile in your car for GPS, as you may not get help at night.
  3. You need to be very cautious as the turns are very sharp within village or town limits or even on road.

Do plan and share your trip.