Pune to Indore route

rohit_kuv100

Hello friends,

I hope all are doing absolutely fine....

I am planning a road trip to visit my in-laws in Sept-2018 from Pune to Indore in my Mahindra KUV100Nxt.

Please suggest best route to me......I have FastTag on my windscreen.

As per my understanding the buses go via the below route:-
Pune - Ahmednagar - Shirdi - Malegaon - Dhule - Indore

Some go via Nasik I believe. So, please suggest. I would be starting at late evening from Pune so I reach Indore in morning.

Hi
Route between Shirdi and Malegaon is single lane but wide enough. There is good amount of truck traffic. Rest other road is complete 4 lane. There are lot of speed breakers till you cross Maharashtra. If you go via Ahmednagar then there is no toll for cars till Malegaon. Go through Ahmednagar city and avoid bypass. The choice of road depends on from where in Pune you are starting.
Regards

rohit_kuv100

Thanks Santosh....

So, if I start at around 07:00 PM from Pune I think I can stay at SmileStone for dinner. This hotel is really good in terms of hygine and food quality. I believe its betweem Pune and Ahmednagar...

So by 11:00 PM I can reach Ahmednagar with an hr break for dinner.

Ahmednagar to Malegaon will take how much time, since its a single road?

Malegaon to Indore is 4 lane right?

Regards,
Rohit Joshi

Hi
Route between Shirdi and Malegaon is single lane but wide enough. There is good amount of truck traffic. Rest other road is complete 4 lane. There are lot of speed breakers till you cross Maharashtra. If you go via Ahmednagar then there is no toll for cars till Malegaon. Go through Ahmednagar city and avoid bypass. The choice of road depends on from where in Pune you are starting.
Regards

Hi
Ahmednagar to Shirdi is also 4 lane road. From Shirdi it is single lane till Malegaon. From Ahmednagar it will take max 4 hours to reach Malegaon. From here onwards it is 4 lane all the way till Indore. Smile stone is before Ahmednagar.
Regards

rohit_kuv100

Surely....

Thanks Santosh once again.

So, Pune to Malegon no toll right for 4-wheeler?
Malegon to Indore what will be the approx toll amount? I have FastTag on my car.

Hi
Ahmednagar to Shirdi is also 4 lane road. From Shirdi it is single lane till Malegaon. From Ahmednagar it will take max 4 hours to reach Malegaon. From here onwards it is 4 lane all the way till Indore. Smile stone is before Ahmednagar.
Regards