Pune to Kanyakumari by road : My South India Tour: 30th October - 13th November 2010

rdp

Surekh , apratim,Vinaji ! Mi ya margani Nov 2 nd fortnight 2013 madhe firnar aahe! Your log will be guiding us .

vinathorat

Certainly one of the most beautiful stretch of road and marvellous pictures. Can we cover this road on motorcycle? Asking this because so many wild life are visible on the road.
Yes it is possible when one takes adequate precautions. All the best to you kolkatarider:)

vinathorat

Just completed reading the whole blog. I should rather call it an epic which would continue to show light and guidance to many travellers visiting south India. At least I have been immensely benefitted by it. I am planning to do half India by motorcycle this November or January next. Which is why I am collecting information when luckily fell upon your blog. I intend to follow it word by word from the stretch Ooty to Kanyakumari. Before that I shall follow the coastal line and after that I shall move towards Rameshwaram.

Now please give me one advice. would it be safe to travel all alone on a motorcycle through the jungle parts wherever they exist?

Thanks for one of the best travelogues I've ever read. I do not know if your log had been nominated for one of the best five or not. But that does not matter at all. Believe me you have done your job honestly which will surely earn a place in people's heart for a long long time to come.
As I mentioned earlier it is possible. Do take proper care while driving.All the best to you for the trip.:supz::supz::supz:

saravanan_try

Sir, This is awesome travelogue. I enjoyed reading it. I felt as if i were travelling to all these places while reading this travelogue. Hope you would have witnessed Sunrise & Sunset in Kanyakumari.

vinathorat

Surekh , apratim,Vinaji ! Mi ya margani Nov 2 nd fortnight 2013 madhe firnar aahe! Your log will be guiding us .
Dhanyavad rdp,
jara ushirch zalay #-o#-o#-o#-o

All the best for your trip. :supz:

8-[ for your trip report :)

Last edited: