Pune to Kanyakumari by road : My South India Tour: 30th October - 13th November 2010

mrty

Sir,
Excellent travelogue with simple but beautiful narration and mesmerizing pictures! Congrats for doing the trip and sharing the experience with members.
-Murthy

vishal khandelwal

Vishal Khandelwal
Dear Sir,

I am vishal Khandelwal From Pune. I saw your trip photos and experience what you share. I wanted to go same as your ref. (Pune to kanyakumari trip). Please reply if you can help me out. I am planning with my family for this trip.
Pleasure to found a traveler experience.

vinathorat

Dear Sir,

I am vishal Khandelwal From Pune. I saw your trip photos and experience what you share. I wanted to go same as your ref. (Pune to kanyakumari trip). Please reply if you can help me out. I am planning with my family for this trip.
Pleasure to found a traveler experience.
Thanks Vishal. O:)
Sorry for the delayed response.:-$

vishalmane4

Hello sir, I am Vishal Mane from Pune and inspired from your Ladakh trip in wagon R I had planned my first trip to Ladakh in Indica in 2012. Later I purchased a swift dzire and did a remaining Ladakh trip in 2013 amd Nepal trip in 2014 by road from Pune. Again in 2015 I did a complete Himachal circuit and now wish to do a south India trip in Jan 2016.
Lucky to find u here as well. Need your valuable suggestion on it. Pls message me or reach me on 9765764678. Waiting eagerly.