PWD guest house in Barot

samurai

this winter i stayed in pwd guest house in Barot.it's the wonderful place.here are some pictures from this guest house.hope you would like them:)

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

dressing room
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

next door is trout farm;)
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited:

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, that looks lovely! :)
Seems to be a very old, British style rest house that has been completely renovated.

Indianature

Time Passer
Lovely pics.

We are planning a visit to Barot in April. Please let me know how to book the PWD lodge and if you have any contact details for other guest houses in case we dont get the booking.

Thanks

Thanks for the pics Samurai. I went to Barot last year september but couldn't get the booking as they have only two suites out of which 1 is for VIPs and the only other was already booked.

And their booking is to be done the HPPWD's Division office in Paddhar, around 45kms before Barot. I've got the no. as well if somebody needs it.

vickychd

We been to this place so many times ...... stayed here ..... we were at baijnath at that time it was 1988.....real old memories.....

samurai

its really very nice place,i just stayed there 3 times.wanna try my new fishing gear so going this saturday again there :)

Indianature

Time Passer
Thanks for the pics Samurai. I went to Barot last year september but couldn't get the booking as they have only two suites out of which 1 is for VIPs and the only other was already booked.

And their booking is to be done the HPPWD's Division office in Paddhar, around 45kms before Barot. I've got the no. as well if somebody needs it.
Is this different to the number given by Samurai?

As per HP PWD website, the no. is that given by Samurai i.e. 01905 222151 for Barot [Chuhar valley]