Query on Tyres

saintjude

I'm planning to change the tyres of my Ertiga Diesel. These tyres (Goodyear 185/65/R15 88H Triplemax - Company fitted) are 2.5 years old and had done around 40000 kms.
I'm looking for Bridgestone tyres. Which model of Bridgestone is best for my car?
Thanks

Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Upsize is 195/60-15 and if you want to increase ground clearance go for 195/65/15, 65 would give u slightly taller sidewall. And if you want more than change rims with 205/55/16 tyres.
These are the sizes recommendation i got from my childhood tyres dealer friend.

Birdgstone is good brand explore the range and pattern along with warranty policy. He deals in Apollo and michline and if you are in Delhi the Service warranty on Apollo is his personal promise.
Apollo alnac range is what he recommends and says stick with original rims and upsize.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

rubburn

Try finding Bridgestone AR20, otherwise if it is not in production any more then you can find range of Bridgestone tyres on Bridgestone India website. My recommendation, choose Yokohama Earth1, I recently gave away JKs and replaced with same and have driven about more than Lakh kilometers on these previously as well, very good tyres . I had AR20 on my previous car after I tried Potenza and Turanza, these are very soft tyres and are more likely to get punctured frequently. Yokohama balances between the soft and hard compound tyres. If you are really looking for Bridgestone then AR20 it is if these are still continued.

saintjude

Upsize is 195/60-15 and if you want to increase ground clearance go for 195/65/15, 65 would give u slightly taller sidewall. And if you want more than change rims with 205/55/16 tyres.

Birdgstone is good brand explore the range and pattern along with warranty policy. He deals in Apollo and michline and if you are in Delhi the Service warranty on Apollo is his personal promise.
Apollo alnac range is what he recommends and says stick with original rims and upsize.

Thanks alot

Reactions: IJS

saintjude

Hi, can you please share your friend's contact details.
Thanks

adsatinder

explorer
Detail is here:

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Hi, can you please share your friend's contact details.
Thanks
Bimaljeet singh

Narang tyre sales.

Novelty tyre market. Old shop still exists.

New shop : - Apollo authorized fully automatic tyre shopee at new rohtak road karolbag , near Liberty Cinema . Call on the mobile number for exact location.
(Monday off at Kb)
Delhi.
Bimaljeet singh

Narang tyre sales.

Apollo shopee new rohtak road.

Delhi.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Detail is here:

Updated here on the above post, new shop details.

saintjude

Finally after a bit of research on net, i arrived at following conclusion:
Brand : 1. Yokohama earth 1
2. Bridgestone B290
Upsize : From 185/65/15 to 195/65/15

Further suggestions and opinions on the topic are welcome..
Thanks