Raghav Resort, Pushkar

Discussion in 'Hotels, Guest Houses and Lodging' started by Yogesh Sarkar, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Yogesh Sarkar

Yogesh Sarkar Administrator

During my recently concluded trip to Pushkar Camel Fair, I stayed at Raghav Resort.

Biggest lure of this guest house for me was the fact that it had enough safe parking space available to accommodate our vehicles, which majority of other guest houses in Pushkar do not have!

raghav-resort-pushkar.jpg

As far as room was concerned, it was decent in size and received plenty of sunlight during the day, though toilet was on a slightly smaller size.

raghav-resort-room.jpg

Raghav Resort is located on the main road, so reaching it in your own vehicle during the fair isn’t an issue, like it can be in case of properties located in main bazaar. And at the same time, it feels a bit disconnected with the hustle and bustle of the fair, thanks to its large surrounding garden and nursery and seems quite peaceful.

However, there is no room service during camel fair and you have to go out, in order to have food or drink tea or buy water bottle. Also there is no power backup, so in case of power outage (usually brief), you would be left without any electricity.

Overall Raghav Resort is a decent place to stay at, though I seriously hope and wish that they start selling at least tea, cold drink and water bottles, so that you don’t have to go out of the hotel, in order to have these basic things.

Raghav Resort & Restaurant
    Panday Nursery Farm,Pushkar- 305022,,
    Distt. Ajmer,Rajasthan
    Mobile +919413040100
    Tell. 0091-145-2772207,2772106
    Email- [email protected]

2. where eagles dare

where eagles dare BulletBaba

during the time of Fairs, Pushkar surely becomes a tough place to get accommodation and parking .. thanks yogesh for your efforts to provide us with good places to stay and reviews.. will surely help many :)

3. SI2iJaN

SI2iJaN Member

Yogesh Sir, What will be the room tariff for this place?

4. rkbharat

rkbharat Guru

my Honest opinion, Nice Property, poor management, arrogant owner, dirty bedsheet.

+ive
    • Safe Parking
    • Wonderful property.
    • You can park your car at Raghav resort and stay right in the middle of Market, at their second hotel, forgot the name.

-ive
    • Arrogant owner
    • Dirty bedsheets and quilts
    • They don't serve water or tea, not even at request, and no food. Though there are many options in the market.
    • All these negatives coukd be the effect of fair.
    • more eager and busy to take care of our non-Indian friends.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  5. Prasham

Prasham Armchair Traveller :(

Rishikesh, Pushkar, Udaipur, Jaiselmer etc all the towns/cities where NRI / Firangs visit in large numbers, Indians are treated as second grade citizens :(

6. Yogesh Sarkar

Yogesh Sarkar Administrator

Thanks Tilak

Room tarrif during fair is Rs. 1200 and 1500 per night, it is much cheaper when the fair isn't on.

One thing I have learned over the years is, unless you are staying at expensive hotels or resorts, or at RTDC properties in Pushkar, it is next to impossible to get any room service. Things might be different when the fair isn’t on, but this is something I have found common across half a dozen budget properties I have stayed at.