Raid de Himalaya .worlds second toughest Motorcycle race journey

flaxman12

next day in morning i left for srinagar near banihal a screw driver got stuck into rear Tyre and damaged that badly .tubeless Tyre was damaged and mechanic advised me to use a tube because puncture was wide .i wanted to buy a new tyre in srinagar ,but could not get the size and in leh also i could not get the new tyre [off road-130-17-70]so i was forced to ride with tube tyre and and later it proved devastated for my raid dream. because 2 punctures during rally

IMG_20181006_144712.jpg

Last edited:

flaxman12

i was very much disappointed by all these mechanical problems . around 4 pm i left banihal and reached shrinagar after a 3 hour ride .my senior friend and hostel mate[jnu] dr .parvej ahmed khan [professor-urdu-central university of kashmir]was waiting for me. i searched a offroad tyre with him in shrinagar city but could nor get one .

IMG_20181006_225849.jpg

flaxman12

that night i also visited cafe motorcyclist ,situated on the bank of dal lake ,this is special motorcyclist cafe run by my jnu times friend mustak shah ,who is a local shrinagar resident ,he himself is a motorcyclist and planning to start a motorcycle helpline service for motorcyclist on shrinagar to leh route

IMG_20181006_204727_HHT.jpg