Railways

Sandy3004

Sandy: I agree with you. We have many forts in Maharashtra and we need to preserve them too. I always inform everyone not to throw any waste on the forts. And not to write anything on the fort walls or a stone. Some illiterate people spoils these valuable sites.

Anyways your little one is very cute.
Not only our heritage needs to be protected, but also the infrastructure being developed now. Interestingly, most of the people defacing these are not illiterate. This category of people feel elated while displaying hooliganism.
Many a times, I have ended up in brawls with this lot, as it's difficult for me to keep it to myself when such an act of impudence is carried out. I feel bad that I cannot do much about this! I wish there would be helpline number created countrywide, which on being called could send some physical help and may be, put such characters under arrest or even better, a sound thrashing!

Thanks for admiring the little one!

koolharry

Rail and Road...
Ok, picture time!

What's better than watching the twin deemers screaming across the super curves of dandeli! :)

DSC_0008.jpg

Last edited:

noor789

Amazing thread and your pics and knowledge about railways koolharry... no words to describe them.

I will try post some of my own pics from Kalka-Shimla journey.

Last edited by a moderator:

koolharry

Rail and Road...
Amazing thread and your pics and knowledge about railways koolharry... no words to describe them.

I will try post some of my own pics from Kalka-Shimla journey.
Thanks Noor!
When are you sharing your pictures? Looking forward :)

Alpha

Going to Neverland
Jaynagar (Bihar)-Janakpur (Nepal) Railway Line: 32 kms, Narrow Gauge line

2012-05-10-233.jpg

2012-05-10-234.jpg

2012-05-10-238.jpg

2012-05-10-242.jpg

2012-05-10-245.jpg

2012-05-10-247.jpg

This line is now being converted into broad gauge and the works are in full swing now

Last edited:

Rockin Roxxi

Tickle My Amygdala
For Harry
Everytime I see train and tracks , I think of you my friend :)
These were taken at the border of New Mexico/Colorado two weeks ago

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg