Rajmash chawal of Peera Morh

deepaktomar

Well, here are the pictures of Peera More

Sreekanth
sreekanth are u sure abt those dhabas,these are not peerah more dhabas ,i havent seen anyone of tham,the dhabha which i eat and saw, written peerah on front :confused:,and they served rajma chawal with desi ghee and anardane ki chatni.i noticed specially because all the dhabas around there 6 or 8 dhabas written peerah specially in front of tham not more only peerah.

Last edited:

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
hehe, the eternal confusion!
For every successful dhaba there are a dozen clones that come up in no time at all!
That is why I am rather insistent about pics of a place. A picture speaks a thousand words.
One picture and we have a whole lot of confusion about which is the dhaba being recommended!!
The onus must go to Ajay, for being the one to start this thread without any clear indication of which dhaba is the one being recommended!

Sreekanth

Sreekanth
hehe, the eternal confusion!
For every successful dhaba there are a dozen clones that come up in no time at all!
That is why I am rather insistent about pics of a place. A picture speaks a thousand words.
One picture and we have a whole lot of confusion about which is the dhaba being recommended!!
The onus must go to Ajay, for being the one to start this thread without any clear indication of which dhaba is the one being recommended!
There are some dhabas on the opposite side also from where you can get views of the Bagilghar dam.

thefirstthambi

Aj Raina
Well, here are the pictures of Peera More

Sreekanth
Gentlemen and Ladies, if you see the second pic posted by Sreekanth on the previous page, you would see MANSA RAM on a sign board (right of the road when you go from Srinagar)...This is the oldest and supposed to be the best of all.

silentstorm

AKA Pankaj
Is it the same place which has baglihar dam project in the backdrop. Even we had these rajmah chawal and ended up ordering 3 plates each!!

thefirstthambi

Aj Raina
yes, it is the same place. the best place to sit and enjoy the view is Dam View dhabha but the oldest and tastiest (zero glamour) is Mansa Ram's Dhabha (on to left of the road as you hit the place, coming from Jammu). It is second or third shop