Ranthambhore - Legendary Big Cats

kdacharya

Super User
Amit,
I just learnt from Harsh Vardhan that GD sir passed away. Was there any mention of this in the BCMT thread? If there was, I did not see it.
I am deeply sad to hear about this. Koshy sirji and I had a wonderful time with GD sir in Dec 2013 when I was in India. He was a wonderful, knowledgeable person and had a great sense of humor and cared about the big cats.
I, amongst others, will miss him a lot.
God bless your soul, GD sir
RIP.
from your friend from across the seas, KD Acharya

Amit,
I just learnt from Harsh Vardhan that GD sir passed away. Was there any mention of this in the BCMT thread? If there was, I did not see it.
I am deeply sad to hear about this. Koshy sirji and I had a wonderful time with GD sir in Dec 2013 when I was in India. He was a wonderful, knowledgeable person and had a great sense of humor and cared about the big cats.
I, amongst others, will miss him a lot.
God bless your soul, GD sir
RIP.
from your friend from across the seas, KD Acharya
I agree!!! Its bloody hard to believe. Have conversed him couple of times and find him jolly and fun loving man. It was mentioned in Announcement thread. I read it around 2230 hrs on fb on a friends wall and couldn't believe. I still feels sometime that he will post few photos or updates about the big cats of Ranthambore. I so wish if that could happen.

OH MY GOD! shocking news! just checked both bcmtouring and team-bhp where he used to be active. for an hour or so, i was speechless, in no mood to talk. there is a sadness all around. now, this thread and Sariska thread will be silent forever....we will miss you, GD sir. Hope you are at peace in your happy shooting grounds, wherever you are. We had discussed on team-bhp about his plans to visit Gir for which I invited him. Sadly, that was not to be....

We will miss you, GD sir.

Thank you so very much

Dudhwa, Katarniya Ghat & Kishanpur has been on the radar for quite sometime and I need to visit again to conquer..! When the season opens in October, might plan something. Will keep you posted.

RIP GD sir,

Respect for your love for the amazing wildlife... !! You will always be a hero for us ...!!