Ranthambhore safari advice

jigarshah

Hi All

I have booked safari permits for zone 3 (4 person in 1st permit and 1 person in 2nd permit). I have few doubts, if someone can help me.

What will be next step to follow?
Where to contact for jeep allocation and at what time should i have to contact for morning and afternoon safari.
Can i get a single jeep for both my permit?
we are total 5 persons (including both permit) so there is a space for 1 more person in jeep, do we have share the jeep again or it will be separate for us.

Pl advice
Thanks in advance.

CHETAN235

Chetan
Hello,
You need to inform to reception of your hotel and they will coordinate with Safari guys. You will get Jeep at hotel and if there is space they will add more visitors from different hotels. I visited last year spotted tiger in second attempt. I have a guide number and he is very nice person take you to Ranthambore fort. Please let me know if you require.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

jigarshah

Thanks for your prompt reply.
That will be great help if you can provide guide contact details.

Also if you can suggest hotel for a budget around 2000/night.
Thanks

CHETAN235

Chetan
His name is Manish and contact no. is +91 77338 96585. You can give my reference.
I stayed at Ranthambore National Resort, it is a nice property and have swimming pool, playground, swings for kids and a lots of Gauva trees n gooseberry trees with a sovereign shop. But you can easily find any hotel with 2k budget. You can also speak to Manish and he will help you to get good hotel.
Have a wonderful trip

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Camila D'souza

Hi Jigar

I have visited Ranthambore 4 years back and my experience was very good as I have seen tiger in the first attempt but I was entered from the Gate No. 1 which is a core area. As you are planning to visit there, so I would suggest you to go from gate No. 1 and for safari you need to visit to ticket window early in the morning around 5 AM. Then you will get the safari as per your interest otherwise if they will give you tickets then they might take you into the national park from different gates like gate No. 8-9. There you will never see the tiger.

I hope it will help. If you need any more help then you can message here. Happy Journey !!

Thanks