Recommended Hotels & Joints In Himachal Pradesh

Devil.Dj

No doubt about that!
But then, I love mutton momos, and Admin here wouldn't touch 'em with a bargepole!
^^^ True :mrgreen:

I love pork Salami, and SalilU here will ban anyone who does THAT!
No Uncle .. You got it all wrong. :p

Cheers,
DJ

PS: This thread can really do wonders if all of us can collate similar information in it. I'm expecting a lot from your side uncle jii. :) Please share.

PPS: Any suggestions for a quite place somewhere in old manali ???

Last edited:

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
No Uncle .. You got it all wrong. :p

PPS: Any suggestions for a quite place somewhere in old manali ???

OK, I stand corrected on that. SalilU himself is a great fan of pork salami!?

As for old Manali town, haven't been there for many years. Best would be to do a look-see. That way, you'll also get the best rate.
I have been hearing that the food at Johnson's is excellent, though that is not old Manali.

booobooo

Banned
Anup Ji...You Are Pushing Me...Haven't Eaten Roaches But Won't Mind Tasting If Necessary.

Devil...Best Recomended At Old Manali;
Moon Dance Cafe
River Music Cafe
Tibetan Kitchen

Anup Ji...Johnson's Is Worth Dying For. I Eat There Every Year. Food Is Served Per Platter Averaging Rs. 220.00

Here Is The Cafe;

k53m1x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anup Ji...You Are Pushing Me...Haven't Eaten Roaches But Won't Mind Tasting If Necessary.

Best Recomended At Old Manali;
Moon Dance Cafe
LOL, I am pushing! I have, for example, eaten sundried and salted silk worms with chilled beer!

And is this the Moon Dance Cafe opposite the club house?
We'd eaten there in 1995 and the french onion soup was so good (along with everything else) that I had specially gone over to congratulate the cook (who was Sikkimese then)!
Glad to know they have kept up their standards.

booobooo

Banned
Moon Dance Cafe...Still Churns Out The best French Onion Soup. The Chef Is A Nepali There But Good. Keeping The Tradition Of Good Food & Soup.

The Photo Is Of Johnson's Cafe...

Worms...Not Have Had An Oppurtunity.