Refund against safari cancellation at Ranthambhore

jigarshah

dear all

I had booked safaris for 29 and 30 may. due to current condition safaris are cancelled.

if anyone can help how to get refund against this.. I have dropped mail for the same to SSO Rajasthan.
they have forwarded mail to other ID for doing needful.

Will I get full refund?. if any one can guide how to proceed further.

Thanks
Jigar Shah

citymonk

Super User
dear all

I had booked safaris for 29 and 30 may. due to current condition safaris are cancelled.

if anyone can help how to get refund against this.. I have dropped mail for the same to SSO Rajasthan.

Thanks
Jigar Shah
That is very sad.
How much have you paid and what do contract conditions say about refunds.

When did you paid and to whom?

foadbear

Pirates Skulls and Bones
dear all

Thanks
Jigar Shah

In case you dont get a refund or do not receive a satisfactory reply, kindly use

CPGRAMS-Home for submitting your grievance and email the grivance copy to SSO Rajasthan too.

jigarshah

Still there is no any revert from the department.

no any mail replied till now.

Luckily one officer picked up the call after trying for 15 days, and he replied that refund is under approval from govt and if it is approved, you will get it but cant say anything as of now.

pls advice what to do next or any one has any info on same

thanks
Jigar shah

jigarshah

Still no confirmation on refund of cancelled safari due to COVID 19.
I have also filed grievance as advised in above posts on 25-06-2020.
However still no revert on grievance also.

can anybody advice what to do now....

TIA...

citymonk

Super User

TIA...
Actually all government offices are short of funds right now as Government has large army of unproductive work force to feed. These people are lazy by nature and even in normal circumstances do not work much to justify their hightl wages and perks.

Now they have pretext of Crona to enjoy paid Holidays in their homes, I do not think government employees are attending their offices regularly right now. Even post offices work three days a week with reduced hours.

Plus Government has to pay them every month their salaries even if they are on furlough and new revenue or other funds are not pouring in like before.

So I think either in national interest you sacrifice your money to feed these Unproductive Government employees or wait for some time as promised till funds start pouring in to this department.

shahronakm

TIA...
As per my knowledge Rajasthan forest department has specified that those who had confirm bookings during lockdown period can transfer their bookings till next 2 years. You will have to to give 3 preferred dates of your choice. I don't know how this is going to work. Just read it somewhere.