Rent 2 motorbikes in Delhi

kifo

Hi everybody!

My name is Kifo, i'm from Barcelona (Spain).

We are planning a trip to India next March 13th and we want to rent 2 motorbikes in Delhi and make a tour to north (maybe Manali) and then go down to Rajasthan.

Thinking in rent 2 Royal Enfield Himalayan, 500cc or 350cc, doesen't matter! :).
We want to rent for 17 days at all.

Can you recommend me any motorbike rent shop in Delhi? you know, good state and good prices.

And what's a good price for 2 Royal Enfield Himalayan, for example? (To have a good start point).

Sorry for my english...

Thank you a lot!!!!!

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Lalli Singh a trusted name when it comes to motorcycle rental in Delhi, though he is more expensive than other renters, http://lallisingh.com.

Head to Rajasthan first, it is already quiet hot, delaying it further will only increase the heat. Mountains will be a lot colder, though snowfall has been quite less this year.

kifo

Thank you for you answer!!
Let's go first to rajasthan then.

I try to contact [email protected], but email comes back undelivered. :(

Wath's for you, a good price to pay for 17 days rent 2 Royal Enfield Himalayan?

Thanks!

kifo

Hi Yogesh Sarkar!

Thank you very much for your help.
We're thinking go to UTTARAKHAND zone. Do you know the state of roads? Very cold? Snow? POssible to ride our bikes?
What de you think?

THANK YOU!!!!

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Hi Yogesh Sarkar!

Thank you very much for your help.
We're thinking go to UTTARAKHAND zone. Do you know the state of roads? Very cold? Snow? POssible to ride our bikes?
What de you think?

THANK YOU!!!!
Where in Uttarakhand are you planning to go?

Snow is at a few places (on the road) and unless it snows around your travel dates, it would just be on the mountain tops, so not really a big issue. Towards the beginning of April the visibility will start going down as haze appears and forest fires get lit. Until then, it should be great.

Ps. I prefer Kumaon over Garhwal, since it is a bit less developed tourism wise.

kifo

Thank you again!!!!!!
Very interessant Kumaon. I think we will go to this area. Any must see place or village?

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
You can start from the Corbett/Nanital side, visit Mukteshwar, Binsar, Kausani, Chaukori, Bageshwar, Baijnath, Patal Bhuvneshwar en route to Munsiyari. From there, you can ride down to Dharchula and then on to Pithoragarh, Champawat and hit the plains near Tanakpur and begin the journey back.

Alternatively you can start from Rishikesh and then make your way to Munsiyari.

kifo

Wow!!! Thank you very much!!
We will make a route following your advice.
We was completely lost and you really help us. Now we've a start point!