• Ninja 3G

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steelbird SB42

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • None, Any other...

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Greetings everyone!!!

There might as well be another thread to this, but I need some recommendations from experienced folks.

Looking for a full face helmet for city rides ~150kms a day.
Budget ~2000/- (+/- 500)

Considered convertible (flip up) ones too - but saw something about flap being loose after a while. Your views on it if used those?
I have two open face helmets but that takes additional handling of facemask and goggles too. I ride an avenger and hitting roads more nowadays, safety is a major concern too.

I have some particulars in Mind, need your opinions on which one to go for.

1. Vega Boolean
2. Vega DV off road
3. Studds Shifter
4. Studds Ninja 3G
5. Steelbird SB42
6. Any other suggestions

BAM BAM

Harish
Greetings everyone!!!

There might as well be another thread to this, but I need some recommendations from experienced folks.

Looking for a full face helmet for city rides ~150kms a day.
Budget ~2000/- (+/- 500)

Considered convertible (flip up) ones too - but saw something about flap being loose after a while. Your views on it if used those?
I have two open face helmets but that takes additional handling of facemask and goggles too. I ride an avenger and hitting roads more nowadays, safety is a major concern too.

I have some particulars in Mind, need your opinions on which one to go for.

1. Vega Boolean
2. Vega DV off road
3. Studds Shifter
4. Studds Ninja 3G
5. Steelbird SB42
6. Any other suggestions
LS2 helmets are very good ones if you stretch your budget to 4k, considering your daily ride for 150kms, safety comes first.

Pankaj J

S_Mods
I know its half face, but vega eclipse is good option under 1500/-
it has a inbuilt goggle hidden inside it. plus is light weight and safe too. It covers all your face and has good air ventilation. :whistle:

IceAge

CBR250R ABS !!
Don't go for any Indian made helmets... These helmets runs only if they are hit later if model changed then they are discontinued and you won't get any visor etc...

#VEGA is one of the FUCKING shit helmets company. Im had brought an AXOR helmet from them for Rs 3800 in 2014 and today they have discontinued the model. Top of that they are not providing the visor. They cleared stated me on call we have discontnued this model and we don't have the visor for this model any more....

My friends using LS2, SOL & MT from ages and they are getting visors even 6 years later today....

The one of the best helmets are MT Helmets with budget ranges. Starting from Rs 3500 onwards.
They last pretty good and you will keep getting visors for coming years.

I would suggest you MT Blade models.