Restaurants and Dhabas in Karnataka

wa$i

had dinner yesterday at ram dhaba... they have opened a new family section that looks very good.

Hi

There is a petrol bunk right before this Ram dhaba,falls on left side going towards Poona from Belgaum/Bangalore, but I doubt their washroom is any good. You drive a little ahead and just after you cross Hattargi Toll you will see Hotel Anand Dhaba and Reliance petrol bunk on your right side. There is a crossing here,and you need to go 50metres inside for the Reliance petrol bunk. Probably its one of the very few Reliance stations still operating out of numerous closed ones on NH4. This point should be having good washrooms. If not,ANAND Dhaba adjacent to this has good washrooms. Many Volvos pull in here for bf/dinner. The last I had used washroom of this hotel was in Feb 2013 and back then, the washrooms were above average. I hope they have upgraded now. Apart from this, there are no decent petrol bunks near Hattargi with washrooms.

I believe this Anand hotel has just deteriorated with time. I had to pull over at this hotel last week after a long journey from Mumbai. The washrooms have turned horrible. I believe the Kamat Upachar near Nippani is just excellent.

deepam

Super User
Bengaluru to Hyderabad
On NH44 [NH7] just after Airport Toll there is a Hotel Krishna Bhavan [Veg and Non Veg are served in 2 different halls].
The next one is Hotel Nandini on Devanahalli bye-pass.

deepam

Super User
Nearing Hyderabad; just before Jadcherla Bus stand there is Hotel Sandarshini [Veg]
Exiting Hyderabad, just before Raikal toll you have another branch of Hotel Sandarshini, here as extension there is a Non veg hotel.

Enroute to Hyderabad:
Before Gooty Toll - Hotel Bluemoon
IN Kurnool town - Hotel Suraj Grand
Before L&T Toll - Hotel Pyramid
Post L&T toll - Hotel 97

Last edited: