Review - dirtsack Easy Rider - Saddle Bag

bulletpro

Mouli
Received the dirt sack easy rider saddle bags, the khaki coloured ones... the first impression is it looks really cool and very solidly built.
Its got so much storage and very well placed padding - and a thick removable plastic sheet for keeping that it shape - I seriously fell in love with the quality.

I have ordered this from their website, and the delivery was very quick.

Some pictures to show you the quality of the bag...

Plenty of small pockets every side of the bag.. I am sure a lot of things can be stored while on the move..
IMG_1793.jpg

Full view of the front part..Solid leather straps for that extra sophisticated looks..
IMG_1794.jpg

Nicely thought-out
net sack under the top cover...
IMG_1795.jpg

2 Front pockets on each side of the bag.. good depth and width.. loads of stuff can go in there.
IMG_1796.jpg

You can see the width of the front pocket...

IMG_1797.jpg

The removable plastic shell... If you just want to carry the bag (not with luggage loaded) you can just remove the shell, fold it and then fold the bag - becomes portable.
IMG_1798.jpg

The connectors... feels solid
IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

This is another pocket between the main compartment and the front 2 pockets.. This will take a big 15inch laptop... there is loads of padding to support the electronic gadgets.
IMG_1801.jpg

Main compartment closed... the zippers are all YKK.. feels good and sturdy.
IMG_1802.jpg

The rain covers... not part of the bag, should be ordered separately. covers the bag well.
IMG_1803.jpg