Ride height lowering links?

Josh Araujo

I'm 5'6 and buying an Apache 200 (800mm seat height), I can ride the bike with no problems, but I'd like to be able to flat foot it. So I'm looking at ways to lower the bike.

Anyone have any experience with lowering links? or shorter suspensions?

Thanks

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
I'm 5'6 and buying an Apache 200 (800mm seat height), I can ride the bike with no problems, but I'd like to be able to flat foot it. So I'm looking at ways to lower the bike.

Anyone have any experience with lowering links? or shorter suspensions?

Thanks
Flat footing is really not important and doesn't guaranty perfect control. U only need to place you foot down while coming to a total stop. I am 5.4fts and currently ride Dominar400 and have ridden heavy piece of metal with similar or higher seat height.
Apache is a light bike so you wouldn't be facing any issues. As there is apparently no way to lower the height as the seats are already flat.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

NeerajVayu

I personally feel Apache 200 weight is slighty heavy in ride side, rest is ok, with a person having 5.6 height is more than enough to ride RTR 200

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
I personally feel Apache 200 weight is slighty heavy in ride side, rest is ok, with a person having 5.6 height is more than enough to ride RTR 200
Bhai my bike is 180kgs. And never felt the weight once it is on the move.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk