Good to see that you escaped with a minor scratch and meet some good people, I was Looking forward to the cliffhanger and the mighty Sach pass. so in one tab I had opened google map and was happy to see your coming pic over there.
Looking forward for a detailed description

sajalsheth

Still Learning ©
Good to see that you escaped with a minor scratch and meet some good people, I was Looking forward to the cliffhanger and the mighty Sach pass. so in one tab I had opened google map and was happy to see your coming pic over there.
Looking forward for a detailed description
Yes, God saved me @Sushil Rajbhoj ji.

My next updates will be on cliffhanger road... might be in two parts if I post it in full details.

Sach Pass was done on a day after cliffhanger road.

And a bad news is that CliffHanger road might not be operational this year. I mean in 2020. As new road above cliffhanger road is about to be completed.

Tilak Francis

Time and again we read about the good nature of Kashmiris. God bless them. Nice to know that you were helped at the right time to keep up your adventurous spirit.

sajalsheth

Still Learning ©
Time and again we read about the good nature of Kashmiris. God bless them. Nice to know that you were helped at the right time to keep up your adventurous spirit.
@Tilak Francis ji
Yes, J & K people are always helpful.

During my Ladakh & Zanskar ride in 2014, I stayed in a homestay in Padum Village owned by a muslim family. After knowing that I am vegetarian, they also did not cook or eat non veg for 2 days.

There were small obstacles and it's solutions during my ride. In my next update , I will mention how bridge construction workers helped me to cross an under construction bridge on washed out bridge.

Same way for punctured rear tyre, solution came at ChandraTal.

Help came almost at right time everywhere in this ride.
God is Great.

alb_trp

@Tilak Francis ji
Yes, J & K people are always helpful.

During my Ladakh & Zanskar ride in 2014, I stayed in a homestay in Padum Village owned by a muslim family. After knowing that I am vegetarian, they also did not cook or eat non veg for 2 days.

There were small obstacles and it's solutions during my ride. In my next update , I will mention how bridge construction workers helped me to cross an under construction bridge on washed out bridge.

Same way for punctured rear tyre, solution came at ChandraTal.

Help came almost at right time everywhere in this ride.
God is Great.

Beautiful ;)