sajalsheth

Still Learning ©
a great epic came to an end. sajal ji hats off to you for your daring solo ride and also taking the time and effort to post it here:supz:=D>. hope to see more such rides from you and now spiti has started to trouble me. your travelogue on ladakh had inspired me to do the ladakh ride:mrgreen:
Thank you @smoothwanderer ji
Yes ride was of 19 days, but writing travelogue took 4 months. :-D

Do visit Spiti Valley in 2020 after Corona things gets over.
It is worth.

Till then read these...

Distance is not a true measurement for true love of a father ,
MahendraGiri- Odisha ,

Ride to KISS
Dream > Explore > Discover =Zanskar & Ladakh Bike Ride, June 2014 ,
Ride to NEHAsthan,
Deomali -highest peak of Odisha & Duduma Waterfalls ,
S 3 |Sohra, Sandakphu & Sikkim

adsatinder

explorer
Putting it here for reading :

karandawar13

Biker Since 2008
Thank you @karandawar13 ji
Last in 2013!!....it is high time to ride... solo ride to Spiti Valley is not a problem...you will surely enjoy it.....all facilities are there now.....even Jio network is working there.
Plan for 2020....after Corona thing is over.
Yes @sajalsheth ji. Went to Badrinath and Mana Village in 2013. Since then no long tour just few kms and sundays ride. Will surely plan in 2020.

Thanks for the advice and encouragement.

A Wonderful Travelogue with Beautiful pictures and lots of information about the places came to an end. Really we enjoyed a lot. Each & every time we were eagerly waiting for your updates. And all came to an end. I gathered many details from your travelogue regarding Spiti valley for our May trip . But we have postponed our spiti trip now due to corona. Best wishes for your future rides and waiting for more travelogues from you. Thank you.
FYI when your were doing your Spiti trip last year , we were on our Ladakh bike trip , the same period in September 2019. I have written my Ladakh travel experience in another forum. If interested please go through " LADAKH - MY CHILDHOOD DREAM " in roadragas.com. ( I don't know whether it is right or wrong to mention it here ) . But Mr. Yogesh Sarkar Ji helped me in many ways to complete my Ladakh trip successfully by clearing all my doubts immediately. Thanks to him.

sajalsheth

Still Learning ©
A Wonderful Travelogue with Beautiful pictures and lots of information about the places came to an end. Really we enjoyed a lot. Each & every time we were eagerly waiting for your updates. And all came to an end. I gathered many details from your travelogue regarding Spiti valley for our May trip . But we have postponed our spiti trip now due to corona. Best wishes for your future rides and waiting for more travelogues from you. Thank you.
FYI when your were doing your Spiti trip last year , we were on our Ladakh bike trip , the same period in September 2019. I have written my Ladakh travel experience in another forum. If interested please go through " LADAKH - MY CHILDHOOD DREAM " in roadragas.com. ( I don't know whether it is right or wrong to mention it here ) . But Mr. Yogesh Sarkar Ji helped me in many ways to complete my Ladakh trip successfully by clearing all my doubts immediately. Thanks to him.
Thank You so much @rrstallion ji for this appreciation.
Visit Spiti Valley in 2020 after Corona thing is over.

RajKumar R ji...I visited the link you gave and saw your travelogue. Very nice pictures. Surprised to see almost nil snow at Khardung La & Chang La during your visit.

Late Shri Yogesh Sarkar ji helped many in this forum including me. That is why I have dedicated this travelogue for his loving memories.

skysat2005

Super User
Thank you Sajal Ji for sharing your travel experience with all of us through a beautifully presented travelogue. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every update.

I truly admire your spirit in planning and successfully executing this tough circuit.

Cheers....