Rishikesh Motorcycle Renter

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Hi Guys,

In some other forum I read about a guy renting Motorcycles in Rishikesh. He has bikes ranging from Enfield 500 to LML freedom & not also the Honda Activa. Rental is cheap.

I have not tried their services nor do I know them. Please try them at your own risk.

RoofNride | Hotels | Bikes | Adventure Travel | Rock Climbing | Rishikesh | Enfield | Bullet

BTW they also rent bikes in Delhi.

Hope this is helpful.

P. S. - Has anyone here used their services? Please post your experience.

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Most probably yes! In Leh, I had hired the bike just by depositing my Voter's ID Card :)

Rogue_Ryder

I was hoping someone could give me up to date information on renting bikes in Rishikesh? Most Reputable Outfit(s)? Who rents bikes in the best mechanical condition? lowest rates? Are there bikes besides Enfields for rent? (Honda, Bajaj 220?).

I visited:http://www.roofnride.com/bike_list.php?city=4 but the site said "no record found". I was told there are bike rentals in Rishikesh, but would like to know if I need to reserve one in advance?

I am arriving in Delhi on March 4th and staying until March 30th, the group I will be traveling with will be spending most of the time in Rishikesh. I know I could reserve a bike in Delhi, but would prefer to travel with my group to Rishikesh.

Thank you in advance for any information!

Shivanshu

RX Rider
I was hoping someone could give me up to date information on renting bikes in Rishikesh? Most Reputable Outfit(s)? Who rents bikes in the best mechanical condition? lowest rates? Are there bikes besides Enfields for rent? (Honda, Bajaj 220?).

I visited:http://www.roofnride.com/bike_list.php?city=4 but the site said "no record found". I was told there are bike rentals in Rishikesh, but would like to know if I need to reserve one in advance?

I am arriving in Delhi on March 4th and staying until March 30th, the group I will be traveling with will be spending most of the time in Rishikesh. I know I could reserve a bike in Delhi, but would prefer to travel with my group to Rishikesh.

Thank you in advance for any information!
Welcome aboard, let me know how can I help you.