Road conditions - Uttarakhand

Gaurav Dutt

ॐ नमः शिवाय
Thanks Nitish for this update. I am planning to go Champawat, will cross Rampur to go straight to Khatima. But reading into the newspapers, I feel like changing route, like you said, avoiding UP by late morning. Depending on the timing (will start from Faridabad), I will divert from Rampur or from Rudrapur, unless positive news feeds propel me to continue to Khatima, Tanakpur.

Starting Christmas morning to Champawat, then onto Choukori and then to Munsyari !!!
Avoid Khatima - Tanakpur - Champavat route please! - Worst of all.

Edit - I read your other message now, yes better to avoid Tanakpur -Champavat route.

adsatinder

explorer
This is TRH Mukteshwar. Same snow as on 13th but temperatures continue to be low so stays

Nitish Kumar
This is your new log:

nikhil2877

Avoid Khatima - Tanakpur - Champavat route please! - Worst of all.

Edit - I read your other message now, yes better to avoid Tanakpur -Champavat route.
Right Gaurav, and as Satinder paaji pointed out, changed my route and dropped Champawat. Reached Mukteshwar instead.

It was an eventless drive from Faridabad to Mukteshwar. Took this route:

Faridabad-Chainsa-EPE-Ghaziabad (overfly)-Hapur Bypass-Muradabad Bypass-Rampur-Rudrapur-Haldwani-Bhimtal-Bhowali-Mukteshwar

Stayed at a wonderful location 4km short of Mukteshwar. Currently in Munsyari !!

Thanks !!

mosederbaer

Right Gaurav, and as Satinder paaji pointed out, changed my route and dropped Champawat. Reached Mukteshwar instead.

Faridabad-Chainsa-EPE-Ghaziabad (overfly)-Hapur Bypass-Muradabad Bypass-Rampur-Rudrapur-Haldwani-Bhimtal-Bhowali-Mukteshwar

Stayed at a wonderful location 4km short of Mukteshwar. Currently in Munsyari !!

Thanks !!
Nice to know that brother. Which was the hotel at Mukteshwar? Did you find snow at munsiyari..

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks !!
Glad to read this, have a homely warm holiday Nikhil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk