Road conditions - Uttarakhand

Video: Elephant, Stranded In Rain-Battered Uttarakhand, Rescued
Oct 19, 2021

NDTV

10.8M subscribers

Unprecedented visuals of flooding and rescue operations have captured the damage in Uttarakhand after three days of heavy rain in several parts of the state. Prime Minister Narendra Modi this morning spoke to Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami to take a stock of the situation. While many such videos are being shared on social media, a clip of an elephant stranded in the raging flood at Nainital near the Jim Corbett Park went viral earlier today.

Latest Updates On Rain Fury In Kerala & Uttarakhand | Kerala Flood 2021 | Uttarakhand Rain News
Oct 19, 2021

CNN-News18

1.87M subscribers

Latest Updates On Rain Fury In Kerala & Uttarakhand.

Watch: Nainital's Iconic Mall Road Flooded As Lake's Water Level Rises
Oct 18, 2021

NDTV

10.8M subscribers

Water from the Naini Lake in Uttarakhand's Nainital overflowed its banks, flooding the iconic Mall Road that runs parallel to the lake today after rain battered the mountain state.

Watch: Dramatic Rescue As Car Stuck Between Rocks In Uttarakhand Rain
Oct 18, 2021

NDTV

10.8M subscribers

A car, with passengers on board, was pulled to safety by the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) after it got stuck in a landslide in Uttarakhand. (Video credit: ANI)

34 Dead As Rain Slams Uttarakhand, Hundreds Rescued, Nainital Cut Off
Oct 19, 2021

NDTV

10.8M subscribers

At least 34 people are dead as heavy rainfall battered Uttarakhand for a third straight day today, leaving authorities fearing for the lives of many more who may be trapped under debris and in flooded areas.

Nitish Kumar

Due to changed scenario, much less useful now but I had recorded entire route from Rudraprayag to Badrinath (took 5 hrs to me on 15th Oct)

I returned back in just Nick of time on 17th Oct and when rains started I was on Haridwar Highway

Nitish Kumar

dichkaun

Due to changed scenario, much less useful now but I had recorded entire route from Rudraprayag to Badrinath (took 5 hrs to me on 15th Oct)

I returned back in just Nick of time on 17th Oct and when rains started I was on Haridwar Highway

Nitish Kumar
Glad you got out in time. It was a real mess there.

Explained: The Char Dham road debate

Go beyond the headlines with #ExpressExplained