Road health for Nagpur to Bhubaneswar Trip...

Indibug

Hi All Friends....

Planning the Year trip to Bhubaneswar from Nagpur.. Google show the route as Nagpur - Bhandara - Durg - Raipur - Naupada - Bargarh - Sambalpur - Angul - Bhubaneswar.

Have anybody checked in on this route in recent trip... The trip would be with Family (Wifey & Kid) so cannot be adventurous :(
Do post your inputs and suggestions...

Abhay

suyash_tripathi

Nagpur-Raipur is an excellent 4 lane road. From Raipur to Sambalpur, a lot of road widening work is going on, road is full of diversions.

Indibug

Thanks Suyash,
Any idea on the road beyond Sambalpur. Considering the road condition, I plan to split my journey in two days... From Nagpur to Sambalpur, and next day Sambalpur to Bhubaneswar.
What should be the tentative travel time for these two stretches?

- Abhay

suyash_tripathi

Thanks Suyash,
Any idea on the road beyond Sambalpur. Considering the road condition, I plan to split my journey in two days... From Nagpur to Sambalpur, and next day Sambalpur to Bhubaneswar.
What should be the tentative travel time for these two stretches?

- Abhay
I am sorry i dont have the recent road condition details for Sambalpur-Bhubaneswar stretch but yes it is very easily possible to do this in two days. It will take around 10 hours for Nagpur-Sambalpur stretch and around 6 hours for Sambalpur-Bhubaneshwar stretch.

Kingshuk

Hi guys
Planning to drive from Nagpur to Bhubaneswar in October 2020. Kindly suggest whether to take
1. Nagpur- Raipur- Sohela- Bouda- Daspalla- Khordha- Bhubaneswar route or
2. Nagpur- Raipur- Sambalpur- Angul- Bhubaneswar

Need the exact road condition comparison between both NH 55 via Angul- and NH 57 via Daspalla.
Which is better now?
Anyone from the region please guide
Thanks