Road Status between Hyderabad to Delhi

I would like to know the road the road condition between Hyderabad and New Delhi. Pl give me suggestions for the best route.
Map hyd to delhi.jpg

Thank you Mr.Suyash. Still if you can give me a bit more accurate detail like roughly how many KMs road shall be bad out of 1600 Kms. it shall be very useful.

J.Ravi

Petrol Powered + Diesel Driven
Please tell me if the bypass in Jhansi and Gwalior is opened to public ?
Yes. Here are the details of my drive in September 2014:

1. Since I crossed Hyderabad in small hours of the day, I took IRR via Secunderabad as there was no ORR connecting NH 2 and NH 7 in anti-clockwise direction.

2. Horrible sections after entering MH upto Hinganghat continued even after years. No works were in progress. One has to undergo this torture in N-S corridor. Potholes are reportedly patched up now.

3. Excellent bypasses for Nagpur, Seoni, Lakhnadon, Narsimhpur, Sagar, Lalitpur, Jhansi and Gwalior.

4. Sadly, no bypasses for Morena, Dholpur and Agra. Similarly, between Lakhnadon and Sagar, I drove through Kareli as a bridge on the bypass was not yet opened for traffic.

5. From Jhansi to Gwalior, alternate carriageway of 2-lanes was opened for traffic with good diversions.

6. In Agra, I drove through a congested narrow sabzi mandi and Agra Fort railway station as guided by MMI navigator.

7. Yamuna Expressway remained excellent as ever before.

hellotoprem

Yes. Here are the details of my drive in September 2014:

1. Since I crossed Hyderabad in small hours of the day, I took IRR via Secunderabad as there was no ORR connecting NH 2 and NH 7 in anti-clockwise direction.

2. Horrible sections after entering MH upto Hinganghat continued even after years. No works were in progress. One has to undergo this torture in N-S corridor. Potholes are reportedly patched up now.

3. Excellent bypasses for Nagpur, Seoni, Lakhnadon, Narsimhpur, Sagar, Lalitpur, Jhansi and Gwalior.

4. Sadly, no bypasses for Morena, Dholpur and Agra. Similarly, between Lakhnadon and Sagar, I drove through Kareli as a bridge on the bypass was not yet opened for traffic.

5. From Jhansi to Gwalior, alternate carriageway of 2-lanes was opened for traffic with good diversions.

6. In Agra, I drove through a congested narrow sabzi mandi and Agra Fort railway station as guided by MMI navigator.

7. Yamuna Expressway remained excellent as ever before.
Thank you Ravi for the information. Last time when I traveled in 2012 there were no bypasses for Gwalior and Jhansi, and I need to drive through rural roads to get through and it took longer time than expected.