Road Status between Hyderabad to Delhi

Khan

Just completed hyd- Delhi on 1/11/15
Hyd- Nagpur- excellent except some bumpy road for 20 kms on Adilabad higanghat stretch but improved a loooottt.-6.5 hrs
Nag-narsinghpur- excellent 2 lane highway, covered 250 kms in 3hrs45min.
Narsinghpur-Jhansi bypass- excellent 4 lane highway you can just zip through.
Jhansi-Gwalior- only 1 lane is open and good. covered 92 kms in 1.5 hrs.
Gwalior-Delhi- again superb 4/6 lane highway expect no Agra bypass. So anybody travelling to Delhi from Hyderabad or Bangalore I suggest this route. Take Nagpur to Narsinghpur via Chhindwara it's a excellent road plus it will be shorter than seoni route.

Khan

Any recent update on hyd-Delhi route.
Especially higanghat-Adilabad stretch and Jhansi-Gwalior stretch. How is the condition of Agra-Gwalior highway. Plz update as soon as possible.

BenHur

Any recent update on hyd-Delhi route.
Especially higanghat-Adilabad stretch and Jhansi-Gwalior stretch. How is the condition of Agra-Gwalior highway. Plz update as soon as possible.
Hinganghat-Adilabad stretch : better than what it used to be, still rough though.
Gwalior-Jhansi is still two-laned, and it's work-in-progress and messy.

Khan

Guys can you help . I'm traveling from hyderabad to Delhi and I'm concerned of taking either direct Jhansi-Gwalior or take Jhansi-Shivpuri-Gwalior to go to Agra and Delhi. Can you guys tell me how is the road condition of Jhansi-Gwalior and Shivpuri-Gwalior and can I easily drive on Jhansi-Gwalior stretch and is it without potholes and when the 4 laning will be completed or 4 laning activity going on? I will be traveling by 1st week of April. Plz help guys.

deepam

Super User
I got a query for Hyderabad - Delhi - Chandigarh: They're planning to Drive in VW Taigun if all sets favorable end by Jun 2020.
After lot of research, I got to know that now Pench sector is better except for 10 km where work of the flyover is in good progress, instead of Chindwara.
So I propose route: Hyderabad to Chandigarh

Hyderabad - Nagpur - Pench - Seoni - Narsinghpur - Kareli - Deori - Sagar [bypass] - Lalitpur - Jhansi - Dabra - Gwalior [bypass] - Dholpur - Agra Bypass - @ Atoha - Western Express Peripheral Highway - @ Rai joining Highway to Panipat - Karnal - Ambala - Chandigarh.

I hope you agree to this proposal.

suyash_tripathi

I got a query for Hyderabad - Delhi - Chandigarh: They're planning to Drive in VW Taigun if all sets favorable end by Jun 2020.
After lot of research, I got to know that now Pench sector is better except for 10 km where work of the flyover is in good progress, instead of Chindwara.
So I propose route: Hyderabad to Chandigarh

Hyderabad - Nagpur - Pench - Seoni - Narsinghpur - Kareli - Deori - Sagar [bypass] - Lalitpur - Jhansi - Dabra - Gwalior [bypass] - Dholpur - Agra Bypass - @ Atoha - Western Express Peripheral Highway - @ Rai joining Highway to Panipat - Karnal - Ambala - Chandigarh.

I hope you agree to this proposal.
Looks perfect to me. Just one suggestion, why not continue on Agra Yamuna Expressway rather than facing the traffic towards Mathura/Hodal?