Road status from Nagpur to Bhubaneshwar

ISO

Hello friends

I want to know road condition and road safety for the road from Nagpur to Sambalpur to Bhubaneshwar of Orissa.

Is Nexalite will be danger after Nagpur ?

sajalsheth

Still Learning ©
No danger of Nexalite , road is entirely 4 lane from Nagpur to Sambalpur. You can easily drive at 80-90 speed. But from Sambalpur to Angul , new 4 lane road is under construction with many diversions in between. Just before Angul take road via BadaKera- Satmile route

Google Maps

@ISO ji

ISO

No danger of Nexalite , road is entirely 4 lane from Nagpur to Sambalpur. You can easily drive at 80-90 speed. But from Sambalpur to Angul , new 4 lane road is under construction with many diversions in between. Just before Angul take road via BadaKera- Satmile route

Google Maps

@ISO ji
Thanks for the prompt reply and guidance :)

mahapatra.prabhanjan

I am a regular traveller on that route while I drive from Bangalore to Sambalpur. I drive the stretch in nights and to be honest there is no threat in the entire route.

Sambalpur to Nagpur usually takes 7 hours. Pay attention to 2 stretch of single roads that crosses through the jungle.

And plan in such a way that you cross Raipur early in the morning or late in the evening so that you can avoid traffic between Raipur and Durg.

From Sambalpur till Chhattisgarh border beware of speed breakers. There are a lot along with undulations.

Happy driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk