Road Status Jaipur to Secunderabad

Nasir Khan

Hi,

I am planning a road trip from Jaipur, Rajasthan to Secunderabad, Telangana. There are two routes I have zeroed on to.
1. Jaipur - Ahmedabad - Nasik - Pune - Secunderabad
2. Jaipur - Kota - Bhopal - Nagpur - Secunderabad.

Please advise which route is better. I will be travelling with family. I am looking at four lane smooth roads.

Thanks and regards

deepam

Super User
I recommend you to take:
Jaipur - Ratlam - Pithampur [near Indore] - join Agra Mumbai highway - Dhule - Malegaon - Shirdi - Ahmednagar - Tembhurni - Solapur - Hyderabad.

Google Maps

4 laning is in progress between:
Malegon - Shirdi
Ahmednagar - Tembhurni
Solapur - Humnabad.

Since you are doing with family, I recommend you can take break in Shirdi for a day.
Day 1: Jaipur to Shirdi [~ 950 km]
Day 2: Rest at Shirdi.
Day 3: Shirdi to Hyderabad [~650km].

I am not sure of road status from Ratlam to Pithampur, I have heard 2 years back Jaipur to Rathlam is in good condition but I do not know the status.

To understand the complete status from Indore to Hyderabad, you can see this blog: Hyderabad To Omkareswar And Mahakaleswar

Also do not take Aurangabad to Hyderabad via Nizamabad or Nanded / Bidar: Hyderabad to Aurangabad - An arduous drive

A month back, I spoke to Hans Travels Bus driver which plies Hyderabad and Bhopal [Via Nizamabad - Nanded - Indore]. He said post Nizamabad; the road is not good and 4 lane work is in progress at some places between Nizamabad and Indore. So not pleasant to drive.

Nasir Khan

I believe that NH 52 four lane work is complete. Would this route not be good - [Jaipur - Indore - Dhule - Aurangabad - Osmanabad - Solapur - Hyderabad]? Please advise.
Thanks & Regards

deepam

Super User
I believe that NH 52 four lane work is complete. Would this route not be good - [Jaipur - Indore - Dhule - Aurangabad - Osmanabad - Solapur - Hyderabad]? Please advise.
Thanks & Regards
++++++++++++
Status as of Jan 2018: Aurangabad to Osmanabad the 4 laning work is not complete and in some stretches the road is bad. If you are covering this stretch during day you could do!
While onward if you come via Aurangabad & return via Shirdi - OR VICE VERSA. It is a good plan.
Status as of May 2018: Dhule - Auranagabad [Source Trip Advisor ]:
from dhule to route like malegaon-nadgaon-shivoor-aurangabad.
good road exept some patches on nandgaon to shivoor
dont take dhule-chalisgaon road is in bad condition.​
Dhule Aurangabad Road Condition, route - Aurangabad Forum - TripAdvisor

uturn

Super User
Better option will be Jaipur kota Bhopal Nagpur secundarabad.
Most MH Roads are in under constructions better Roads in MP than MH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk