Thanks for your nice comments. I really appreciate it.A couple of points to be made.
1. Day 6 photos are the best (sorry if I have offended you for liking other photos a little less).
2. Nuranang photo taken by you is the best that I have seen so far.
3. A note of caution : you should have put watermark on the photos - there is every chance of your photos getting misused by others.
4. Never found anybody reporting Dirang as you did. Thanks a lot. Dirang, being a river valley, fascinates me.
5. Never found anybody reporting Sangti valley, although it did exist.
6. Do visit Menchukha - just a small suggestion.
Other than 6th day, we did not get bright sunshine on any other day. I sincerely believe that on a bright sunny day Sangti Valley looks stunning. In our trip, we stayed 2 nights at Dirang. With the hindsight, I think it should have been done - one night at Sangti Valley and another night at Dirang. If someone can start early (say 7-7.30 am) from Tawang, then he/.she can reach Sangti Valley by 3 pm. Spend the afternoon there, do night stay, spend morning and reach Dirang by noon. Sangti Valley to Dirang is 45 minutes - 1 hour drive. Then cover all attractions of Dirang. BTW, we did not visit Apple Orchard and Hot Spring at Dirang.
I have to learn how to water mark photos. I am not a technology savvy person.
i have already started mental traveling in eastern Arunachal Pradesh including Menchukha after going through several travelogues in this forum. Most probably, I will not be able to make it this year because had already planned for something in Diwali and X-Mas. I will try to make it in March 2019 God wishes. At that time, I will require help from the forum members in terms of itinerary and other information. I guess, if I want to hire a car for self driving, I will be required to start from Guwahati only. I guess self-driving car on rent will not be available at Tejpur or Dibrugarh.