Roadtrip to the Ruins of Hampi from Mumbai

arunvlogger

arunvlogger

'The only impossible journey is the one you never begin'

Every single time life puts a set of challenges in front of me, i know that i just need to place the first move and rest will start unfolding by itself. And with that thought, I revved my first-ever 'SOLO Roadtrip' with my compass set to Hampi. Enroute to Hampi I encountered some beautiful highways especially NH 50...OMG ! Just spellbound by its never ending green beds and stunning roads every rider would crave for. Be it on a bike or Car, every roadie would be mesmerized by the charismatic charm of this trail to Hampi. So people here i present you my first ever solo roadtrip - Mumbai to Hampi.

Please take a look and stay tuned for the next part. Give the video a thumbs up if you like it and share with your friends.

Do Subscribe to my channel youtube.com/terntrails and ring the bell icon to get notified for the amazing stories coming your way.

Love&Peace!

arunvlogger

arunvlogger

Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is located in east-central Karnataka, India. Witnessing Hampi that was once claimed as the world's 2nd largest medieval-era city after Beijing, though in ruins was nothing less than a masterpiece. Be it Stone Chariot or Musical Pillars, mandapas or just a wall that conveys war strategies you will only be left amazed at the meticulous planning of this architecture, a legend in itself.

Give the video a thumbs up if you like it and share with your friends. Do Subscribe to my channel youtube.com/terntrails and ring the bell icon to get notified for the amazing stories coming your way. Happy weekend People! Love&Peace!

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg