Royal Enfield Bullet 350 UCE aka Standard UCE review

Akash Mittal

I have recently purchased a standard 350, and since this is my first uce Enfield without self I m having a bit of problem.
8 out of 10 times the bike kickbacks on the first try, I think this is due to my faulty technique.
Could you pls provide me with the correct method to kick start my standard

rajmehta18

I have recently purchased a standard 350, and since this is my first uce Enfield without self I m having a bit of problem.
8 out of 10 times the bike kickbacks on the first try, I think this is due to my faulty technique.
Could you pls provide me with the correct method to kick start my standard
On You Tube
Hope this helps.....\\:D/

Akash Mittal

One more question.
I have been using a bike with half gear shifter before switching to Enfield, and now the full gear shifter makes changing gears way too uneasy for me, also it is very difficult to insert my boot beneath the shifter to make an upshift. Is it easy to change it to a half shifter. If any of you have done it, I would appreciate the pictures

Royal_Beast

Kryptonian: RB
One more question.
I have been using a bike with half gear shifter before switching to Enfield, and now the full gear shifter makes changing gears way too uneasy for me, also it is very difficult to insert my boot beneath the shifter to make an upshift. Is it easy to change it to a half shifter. If any of you have done it, I would appreciate the pictures

Why do u need to insert your feet!! Keep your feet above the shifter, press with your toe for first gear and and press with your ankle for 2nd 3rd and so forth gears... The position of the shifter should be little tilted downwards from the front.

Cheers!
RB

Reactions: IJS

Akash Mittal

T
Why do u need to insert your feet!! Keep your feet above the shifter, press with your toe for first gear and and press with your ankle for 2nd 3rd and so forth gears... The position of the shifter should be little tilted downwards from the front.

Cheers!
RB
This is my first full shifter since I started riding. So I can never be comfortable with the full shifter. I know many here would favour the full shifter, but I think it depends from person to person

Akash Mittal

Also which Polish would you guys suggest for the body and Chrome.
And for the engine case (aluminum) is there anything as effective as brite o, cause I can't get it here in my city and neither on internet

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Also which Polish would you guys suggest for the body and Chrome.
And for the engine case (aluminum) is there anything as effective as brite o, cause I can't get it here in my city and neither on internet
Formula one carnabua or 3m liquid polish.

Akash Mittal

Can't say that the auto decompressor is a total failure, because I see a huge amount of people kick starting their Enfield with a normal kick.
But yes I really like the idea of circulating oil throughout the engine with those two kicks with ignition off, and once you do that you Will have to manually decompress it again