Royal Enfield Bullet 350 UCE aka Standard UCE review

Akash Mittal

Lack of backpressure can lead to burnt valves and also loss of commpression was told by this by a very senior mech. Also hollow pipe sound like somebody beating a tin very loudly. I am not very technical and only used sbgw on my avl nothing on the ci. And on the avl the sbgw worked very fine without changing the bend pipe.
I saw the u are from Delhi.. Can u give a a rough estimate about how much a good quality Sbgw (indori) would cost.
Cause I m From agra and we don't have a good market for aftermarket markets, all we get here are cheap parts sold at exuberant prices :(

Akash Mittal

Also I have one more question..
Is it possible to change the tank motifs from the silver ones to the old gold winged ones without damaging the tank, beacuse they are pasted on uce unlike the ci were they were bolt ons

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
I saw the u are from Delhi.. Can u give a a rough estimate about how much a good quality Sbgw (indori) would cost.
Cause I m From agra and we don't have a good market for aftermarket markets, all we get here are cheap parts sold at exuberant prices :(
Around 2.5k but i guess indori is an emptu pipe buy from sans or gurusewak, or rr, or ther known in ur part. Sans is good .

Akash Mittal

I know taking her to the paintshop is the last option.. But If any of u know any diy homemade solution please do share.. I would be very much thankful..
P.S. The scratch is deep, clear coat and paint is completely gone. (the four dots on the Mudguard and the scratch on the shocker)

IMG_20170207_100138.jpg

Akash Mittal

Hey guys.. Here I m with another question.. Sorry to annoy u all..
Took my bike for the second service today, they reduced the idle speed there.
But they have reduced it a tad too much.
Since I normally use kick start, now it takes atleast 3 4 tries to start her up, also since it revs too low she shuts down as soon as I shift it in a gear without accelerating or if I pull choke.
So does any of you know how to set the idle speed and the mixture setting right again

Nivin Uthup

To deal with the scratch and dots you need to putty it and buff it with various grade sand paper. And finally we need the right shade black spray paint .
If someone could help which brand is the good touch up paint for bullet .
And to get the best finishing you need patience and several attempts.

Regarding the engine shuts off while shifting gear . It occurs to mine too , but it occurs in morning start and next attempt it is fine .

Nivin Uthup

Have applied some oil on clutch an brake levers, also on rear brake springs , now everything is smooth to operate.

My Bull has run 6000+ km , is it time to change clutch cable . after applying oil it seems good. Do I need to replace it ? How do we know it is due for replacement ?

Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Have applied some oil on clutch an brake levers, also on rear brake springs , now everything is smooth to operate.

My Bull has run 6000+ km , is it time to change clutch cable . after applying oil it seems good. Do I need to replace it ? How do we know it is due for replacement ?
If it is working fine and smooth then no need. First indicator of wornout cable is jerky operation of lever.

Hey friends. I have one doubt. Bullet 350 comes with heavier crank.? I read in the same forum that Crank weight of Bullet 350 is 11.2kgs compared to that of Classic (9kg) . Even in Royal Enfield site it was mentioned that Bullet 350 comes with heavier crank. But now that line is not there in Bullet 350 page of RE Website. Even some mechanics told that its just a myth. Bullet 350 and classic 350 having same crank. Just different sprockets are used... Which one is true.?

My Electra's clutch cable lasted for 24000kms (3 and half years ) .