Royal Enfield Himalayan - Ownership experience

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
Safeena has not appreciated standing in the one hour long torrential downpour and is displaying her displeasure by bucking and stalling -n with the tank full of fuel to the brim I will have to bear with her till the tank empties

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Gaurav Chopra

@smoothwanderer ,does'nt look like ,but can be -today Safeena was running better with no stalls-somehow I feel it is the EVAP issue-i had got her filled up to the brim and then she was standing in the rain -as the fuel has been consumed in the past two days ,she is running better -so I feel it is an EVAP issue-have to find a way around this headache of a BS4 accessory

Gaurav Chopra

After a waiting period of almost 6 months, finally got the original RE hand gaurds fitted-cost Rs2200. Meanwhile Safeena is stoically facing nature -another strong monsoon downpour today

Last edited:
Reactions: IJS

Gaurav Chopra

With Safeena standing for many hours in the rain courtesy the numerous rainstorms,she received some TLC today-front end opened up to re grease the front end headstock bearings-some 140 no. gear oil was poured on top to form a super slick and sticky mixture -hope all systems work well

Last edited: