Royal Enfield Himalayan - Ownership experience

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
I have read somewhere, RE don't sell suspension bushes separately. One has to buy the rear shocker.
FYI
Well,for now the problem is fixed -and the ASC parts store guy checked the computer for part no. and then just told me the part was not in stock -from the edge of my eyes i could see the exploded view of the rear of the bike on the screen with all part no.s showing-so took his words at face value.

Last edited:

Gaurav Chopra

Safeena's speedometer stopped working yesterday - the speedo wire had gone phut - it is an all electronic unit with a sensor at the wheel - the speedometer is electronic too - did not know this earlier
New fitted - cost out of pocket including fitting was Rs1176- wire was Rs1097 -rest fitting charges - time at the ASC -30minutes in and out
IMG_20221027_124542.jpg
IMG_20221027_124600.jpg

Last edited:

Gaurav Chopra

After 2years and 10 months of service , Safeena's battery gave up the ghost yesterday evening - i had to push start and reach home.
New Amaron battery fitted -Rs1800 after deducting the old battery- battery model no. APBTZ9R.
N while changing the battery,which i did myself ,something has happened as the gear position sensor has stopped working:oops:

Last edited: