Yes. Infact all of my free services have completed. Have driven 1970kms so far. I tried once but after 110kmph, i backed off due to vibration and wind play. I am more of a relaxed type than a pacer. And since this bike is meant for cruising and my requirement was the same, i dont prefer to pace.
Thanks.nice write up straight from the heart, liked the pics as well as the story, Nice choice of helmet.
one thing i would like to say is why not a proper riding jacket and a proper safety gloves. there are 50% disocunt sale going on for RE jackets, i mean it was going on in march not sure now. i purchased a pair of long protective boots from RE during this period.
Good remarks from a live user. Thanks for the quotes.Bike is behaving fine. So far liking a lot. I am getting used to of the heavy weight. Engine feels powerful. Although its not rev happy engine. Below are few mixed review points:
- Vibration creeps in third gear, transfers to the handle.
- Engine doesn't like revving like Pulsars.
- Engine heats up in summer. Thighs would get good amount of heat. Good in winters.
- Dont expect a royal enfield to be a racing machine. Treat it like an elephant, it will treat you like a king.
- Quality compromises on certain areas like filmsy turn indicator switch, uncovered cables, low quality ignition key.
- Disk brakes are good, but rear wheel locking is evident in panic braking.
- Filmsy turn indicators. Its prone to get damaged at a small hit.
- Mirrors has okay-ish viewing broadness. Lots of vibration too. I would have preferred a heavy one.
- Projector headlight works great. Its strong and has good width. But the dipper mode has a sharp throw which is an issue. On a dimly lit or dark road pedestrians, parked vehicles etc would not get visible from a distance. Things suddenly appears and results panic braking. I avoid driving in dipper in such situation.
- OEM MRF Zapper tyres works fine. Doesnt skid much like Pulsars due to the sheer heavy weight and good grip. Rear tyre pattern is same old angular ones. Didnt had a single puncture in an year of usage.
- Black engine, chrome touches here and a shiny paint job, makes it look distinct. Eye catcher for sure.
- Seats are the USP. Great cushioning. Rear passengers are the happiest. Definitely a tourer bike.
View attachment 672068