Royal Enfield Thunderbird 2015 - Ownership Thread

Atulesh Kumar

UI-UX expert who loves to ride
Quick update:
I have been sort of busy with some work and a decision making from past few days, so couldn't update this thread. I am thinking about buying a pre-worshipped SUV and thus its taking lots of enquiries, brainstorming and preparations. Till date I have narrowed down my search to one which has just completed 2 years and ran under 30k. So I am going to meet the guy on next Monday and inspect the car. If I like it, I will take it the same day. Just praying for everything to go smooth and the car being in good condition externally and internally (engine/interiors/body/electrical/doors). Will update this thread soon and will let you know about my decision on the car soon. Fingers crossed [-o<

Reactions: IJS

Atulesh Kumar

@Atulesh Kumar bro you forgot to meention the make and model of the SUV which one is it??? God bless you and let the SUV dream come true ASAP.
Thanks for your wishes. I too hope that it turns out into a fruitful, good deal. About the car, I will share the details once I am done with it. Not sure what its going to turn into. Will definitely share the result, and if it turns into deal, will start a new thread. (Dont want to deviate this thread) :)

Atulesh Kumar

Just a quick update, got stormed today. Its a Tata Safari Storme EX - 2014 29K run machine. I will start a new ownership thread on this weekend and will share the link here. New garage companion for the TBTS. Now onward TBTS updates will follow. Sorry for the deviation. :)

Edit: Pic removed as its not related to this thread.

Last edited: