S 3 | Sohra, Sandakphu & Sikkim

Ravi_M

Hello Sajalji,

Thanx to Santanu who brought this thread alive! Though I read the last few pages of your travelogue, I confess that this is probably the first log of a bike rider that I read / saw through. And I likes your way of keeping it short with words and big with picture. Giving time of each picture makes it a true log!!

How I wish to become a rider like you and many others! But at the age of 59, I guess, I shall settle with reading your logs!!

sajalsheth

Still Learning ©
Hello Sajalji,

Thanx to Santanu who brought this thread alive! Though I read the last few pages of your travelogue, I confess that this is probably the first log of a bike rider that I read / saw through. And I likes your way of keeping it short with words and big with picture. Giving time of each picture makes it a true log!!

How I wish to become a rider like you and many others! But at the age of 59, I guess, I shall settle with reading your logs!!
Thank you So much @Ravi_M ji for reading my travelogue.
Age is not a main factor for bike ride. For example recently @lmsnegi sir did Chansal pass on bike . He is 63 !

Ravi_M

I agree that age is merely a number, but experience is crucial! Negiji has long experience of biking and being close to hills has its advantages. I being a city person from MP, biking never happened to me, except daily commute to office and market. But, I am keen on taking up bicycle ride after retirement and (if God and wife permit), think about biking.:-D

sajalsheth

Still Learning ©
I agree that age is merely a number, but experience is crucial! Negiji has long experience of biking and being close to hills has its advantages. I being a city person from MP, biking never happened to me, except daily commute to office and market. But, I am keen on taking up bicycle ride after retirement and (if God and wife permit), think about biking.:-D
If God& WIFE permits :) :-D :)

ha ha @Ravi_M ji... I agree on this .

santanu

Thank you @santanu ji for reading and appreciating my travelogue :):-D
I went to North Sikkim long back in 2010. We took a package tour from Gangtok. I have a plan to go there again in April 2020 by self-driving. I will bother you after few months regarding (a) how to get permit for four-wheelers, and (b) homestay options at Thangu

sajalsheth

Still Learning ©
I went to North Sikkim long back in 2010. We took a package tour from Gangtok. I have a plan to go there again in April 2020 by self-driving. I will bother you after few months regarding (a) how to get permit for four-wheelers, and (b) homestay options at Thangu
sure...what ever possible , i will do