Saach Pass – Sa(a)ch me Bahut Mushkil hai

Alpha

Going to Neverland
Great going, i am waiting for more....
Eagerly waiting for the next update....
wanted to finish this log before i embark on my next journey but could not as i got budy with preparations.. i am heading to Spiti tomorrow evening... you will have to wait till i come back from Spiti but i promise another blockbuster log following the Sach Pass account :D

mousourik

Who Am I
wanted to finish this log before i embark on my next journey but could not as i got budy with preparations.. i am heading to Spiti tomorrow evening... you will have to wait till i come back from Spiti but i promise another blockbuster log following the Sach Pass account :D
Please write a log for your office journey also, as you spend lees number of days in a year on that tour of residence to office. (For us, it's the other way round, and that's why we write logs ONLY on the tours where we spend few days :-().

Bon voyage. :)

Alpha

Going to Neverland
Please write a log for your office journey also, as you spend lees number of days in a year on that tour of residence to office. (For us, it's the other way round, and that's why we write logs ONLY on the tours where we spend few days :-().

Bon voyage. :)
haha.. actually once i had thought about making youtube video of my office drive too and fro. If i sum up the numbers in distance (obviously i spend more days in office like everybody out here) then i cover more kilometers travelling than commuting for office. My office is about 12 kms, accordingly i cover around 7200 plus kms during the year in office commute while this year i have almost covered around 8000 kms (10-12 road trips per year) of distance while travelling to various places not including the air/train travel.