Saach Pass – Sa(a)ch me Bahut Mushkil hai

skysat2005

Super User
Beautiful pics and nicely narrated update, Alok bhai.

You mentioned dhaba next to the temple at the top, this is something new, as the top is very windy and operating a dhaba there is very challenging. There used to be a dhaba, that too the one and only, after crossing Bagotu nallah. We saw the same dhaba during our both rides.

And yes, the descent from the pass is in fact more challenging than the ascent, as you rightly said.

Looking forward to cliffhanger circuit now.
Cheers...

Alpha

Going to Neverland
Beautiful pics and nicely narrated update, Alok bhai.

You mentioned dhaba next to the temple at the top, this is something new, as the top is very windy and operating a dhaba there is very challenging. There used to be a dhaba, that too the one and only, after crossing Bagotu nallah. We saw the same dhaba during our both rides.

And yes, the descent from the pass is in fact more challenging than the ascent, as you rightly said.

Looking forward to cliffhanger circuit now.
Cheers...
thanks Satish.. yes i too wasn't expecting the dhaba at top..it was a small dhaba but nicely stocked up..may be he had set up this dhaba this year only but its made of stones and tin roof. The one after Bogotu nallah was still there, i saw it too, but didnot stop there as it was getting dark.

Here is the pic of the dhaba at the Sach top, right next to the temple wall
IMG_20190929_164818.jpg

Alpha

Going to Neverland
@Alpha Perhaps you have mentioned that you engaged 4x4 from the beginning. Was it a precautionary measure, or a necessity?
it was precautionary as i didn't want to stress myself and the vehicle on those steep gradient..moreover, 4x4 ka paisa bhi to vasool karna hai..where would i find opportunity to use it often (as the providence would have it..i was forced to use it for more than 250 kms even on smooth highways..the story will come in later updates)