Saach Pass – Sa(a)ch me Bahut Mushkil hai

mousourik

Who Am I
Will appreciate a clarification here. I saw a Dezire going to and coming from the pass in September end from Bairagarh side. They did not go to Killar side, and there was no snow on the roads.

Can this road be traversed in a two wheel drive, if there is no snow on the road? Or a 4x4 will be required while going to Killar from the pass?

Request all the experts on Sach pass to give their opinion. (Please don't dishearten us as we can never hire a 4x4.:-( )

adsatinder

explorer
Will appreciate a clarification here. I saw a Dezire going to and coming from the pass in September end from Bairagarh side. They did not go to Killar side, and there was no snow on the roads.

Can this road be traversed in a two wheel drive, if there is no snow on the road? Or a 4x4 will be required while going to Killar from the pass?

Request all the experts on Sach pass to give their opinion. (Please don't dishearten us as we can never hire a 4x4.:-( )
You can go on Alto also. Driver should be local only. I just blown it. Nothing else.
Locals know better to move with low ground clearance vehicle.
There should not be rain or slush on road to make Roads difficult.
Desire is ok.
Dont take much load with it. This is the key.
Innova is lot better.

skysat2005

Super User

Honestly speaking, it is the ability or the skills of the driver which matter here and not the vehicle as such. I hope Alok Bhai would agree with me.

But since the stretch is all gravel/boulders and slush also during rains/snow melting time and has few deadly water crossings, it is certainly not easy for a low on power or low on GC vehicle. But it can certainly be done on Alto etc with due carefulness.