Sach ka Samana (Face to face with Truth)

Next day when We left our Sissu PWD Guest house, our first destination is Tea shop which we have searched last night :grin:

Master Ji kya Qatil laga rahe the

View attachment 201202

Rohtang Pass Tunnel Work is going on

View attachment 201203

View attachment 201204

On reaching Rohtang Pass i was very disappointed not even a single piece of ice available in RP..i was really upset but...

View attachment 201212

Master ji at its best again

View attachment 201206

Our Two warriors

View attachment 201207

A view from top

View attachment 201208

Master ji On curves

View attachment 201209

My Best Shots I Think :D

View attachment 201210

View attachment 201211
it seems this is masterji's tuck shop.
and what is this horse upto !!

Swagat

The Turbocharger
Back to Delhi after 9 day vacation. Once I reached office today morning I was looking for this log, Even during my vacation I was think about it :)
On 6th october got a SMS from Aman Bhai to check the videos but could noT because I was away from phone and internet access.
So the first thing I did in office today after vacation is gone through th elog in one go, even missed the lunch.

Well done both of you!
“The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more.”

Aman Pruthi

Crime Master GOGO
Thanx swagat for these lovely words

Back to Delhi after 9 day vacation. Once I reached office today morning I was looking for this log, Even during my vacation I was think about it :)
On 6th october got a SMS from Aman Bhai to check the videos but could noT because I was away from phone and internet access.
So the first thing I did in office today after vacation is gone through th elog in one go, even missed the lunch.

Well done both of you!
“The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more.”
thanx starwars1

amazing blog.good going...

narender

DRIFTER
Day 4 contd.....
Between Killad AND Udaipur,there are numerous water crossings of every type-deep,raging,calm ,ferocious etc.Aman was easily crossing all the streams but with shorter radius of scooter's tyres,it was a very challenging for me to cross.
Then came a lengthy water crossing with lots of hidden boulders inside water.Aman started to cross it while i was filming him.He had to put his legs in chilly water to maintain the balance.He went thru.
Its my turn now,i took off my shoes an dropped them at the begining end before crossing this streams.I did not want to ride next 100 kms in wet shoes.After getting stuck in the middle and rescued out by laborers,i managed to cross that stream.
I went back to re claim my shoes.How??See below!!!!

Picture 185.jpg

Picture 186.jpg

Picture 187.jpg

Picture 188.jpg

Picture 189.jpg

Picture 190.jpg

Aman Pruthi

Crime Master GOGO
Saara Credit khud le gaye :grin::grin:

Day 4 contd.....
Between Killad AND Udaipur,there are numerous water crossings of every type-deep,raging,calm ,ferocious etc.Aman was easily crossing all the streams but with shorter radius of scooter's tyres,it was a very challenging for me to cross.
Then came a lengthy water crossing with lots of hidden boulders inside water.Aman started to cross it while i was filming him.He had to put his legs in chilly water to maintain the balance.He went thru.
Its my turn now,i took off my shoes an dropped them at the begining end before crossing this streams.I did not want to ride next 100 kms in wet shoes.After getting stuck in the middle and rescued out by laborers,i managed to cross that stream.
I went back to re claim my shoes.How??See below!!!!

Master ji se jayda khush aur koi ho hi nahi sakta :grin::grin:

Khush to bahut ho masterji..shoes ko lekar but aap ki Pant bheeg gayee ... :p :p
Sir ji Credit mere ko jana chaiye kyonki Pic mene liye the:grin::grin:
Masterjee amazing pics with shoes in hand :)